FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pies and a ****

Naelifts

I'm intruiged as to what you were trying to get other than a peh.. Surely a f*ck or sh@g is forbidden at half time unless you're at Fleetwood?

Plus you can micturate and/or fornicate at fleetwood and still watch the feckin game on the telly - even over the top of the door - at the same time.

Or so I have been told :rotflmao:

I have heard that the "Fleetwood Trawlers" are very accommodating, satisfying, and rewarding.

It is advisable however to arrange for a sexual health check-up as soon as possible after any meaningful encounter.

:hot:

I'm just glad it meant nothing to me then.

was the cast the latter half of last season, VERY SLOW!

overpriced steak pies (if you can get one)

?2.20 for a 220cl drink of coke!!

they need to speed it up a bit and wisen up with the prices or i'll be bringing my subway s/w in with me next time!

Never bothered trying to get pehs yesterday from bitter experience at big games. However if you went out the A9 side of the North stand at time up you could get a peh without queueing. Only Scotch pehs mind, but plenty left. Got a pish nae bother though at the west side during the game.

Well some people have kids at games and kids quite often want a drink or something to eat at the game. Furthermore, when the game is kicking off around lunchtime I think you can expect people to perhaps be looking at getting a bite to eat at the ground especially at that time of day.

Well for those of us who want a drink as you can't take anything into the ground or have to go straight to work from the game a half time, overpriced pie is sometimes a necessary evil.

maybe the club or the supporters trust needs to speak to the catering company and tell them to either get more staff...or more organized.

Almost impossible to get either today at half time. Why was the North stand crowd not allowed under the main stand for these facilities? I was famished and bursting at full time!!!!!!

Was that because of the new Sports Bar facility - if so how are North Stand punters meant to get into it? On another post it said that during the game the main stand coffee area would be open for hot drinks and snacks but that was not the case last weekend and none of the stewards on duty knew why the doors were locked.

Ach, grab a bite to eat before the game. Never bothered with getting food at a game. Baffles me how some folk appear to "need" a pie and can't go without for shy of two hours!

Its a tradition think. The humble pie and bovril has been around since the anglo saxons first kicked a cannon ball at the romans.

Not before time that they have stopped movement from the North Stand into the Main Stand..IMO.

Aside from the fact that people have been paying North Stand prices and skipping through into the Mian Stand for years, the concourse area there is not designed to take the numbers from both the Main Stand and the North Stand and has, again IMO, been the cause of the congestion problems in that area for far too long.

If people want to use Main Stand Facilities then they should buy a Main Stand Ticket.

The problem we have now is that the club have pretty much always turned a blind eye to the above and if they are now acting to prevent (which seems to be the case) then people will moan like hell because "they've always done it".

The serveries and toilets opposite the main stand have always been used a lot less than the Main Stand, so I'm guessing they are also trying to spread the load, shorten the queues and (long term) reduce complaints.

The bigger games will always create issues in these areas as facilities can't cope with the crowds (they barely cope at "normal" games)....but I hope the club persevere with this setup for all matches as they will then get a true idea of the need for additional facilities and in the long term it could/should lead to them making the right improvements in the right areas if it is established that all serveries etc are being used to full capacity.

Organised chaos to put it mildly - the kids staffing the food bars didn't know if they were coming or going, and obviously had far too much to cope with. Surely some adult supervision/guidance/help wouldn't go amiss?

Prices are completely OTT - if only all the fans were courageous enough to boycott the food bars until prices are brought down to a more reasonable level. I noticed that Macdougall & Hasties prices were far far better. My nephew got 2 delicious chicken curry pies at Morrisons for £1.20!!! Sensible boy! I do have to admit that I like to have a pie at the match (adds to the afternoon, there's no doubt), but come on ICT, bring some pressure to bear on those who set the prices.

Edited by madsooz