Hearts Roll call

Guest Mahonio

Who is all going to the Hearts game at the weekend, hopefully this will be a good game with a home win obviously :ictscarf::ictscarf: .

Me plus 2 and, as i said in another topic, i am a couple of Rows below the Corporate boxes,anyone help me on what Section that is and is it in the Main Stand, and none of this crap about "Sweetie Rustling" areas, it bloody pisses me off, IT IS DISCRIMINATION :redcard::redcard::redcard: :annoyed:!

Edited by Mahonio

You will be in the main stand Mahonio.............take a chill pill.

I will do but the only reason i get annoyed is because of all this carry on over who sits where, we are all supporters so should be happy with where any one sits, afterall we choose where we prefer to sit.

Not missing this one............remember it's a High Noon shoot out.

Very true... but will you be hitting the Innes saloon for some liquor first?

Nice to see ya at the Innes Rog! dont collect yngwie on the way up( bit of a jonah for home games)

Not missing this one............remember it's a High Noon shoot out.

Very true... but will you be hitting the Innes saloon for some liquor first?

Nice to see ya at the Innes Rog! dont collect yngwie on the way up( bit of a jonah for home games)

The entire home support is a bit of Jonah for home games....