FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CTO Lottery Syndicate - Increase your chances of winning the Lotto!!!

CaleyD

A subject that has come up on a few occasions when I have been talking to people is the idea of having a lottery syndicate which members of the site here (aswell as friends/family etc) could participate in.

I have looked at the ways this could be set up on a number of occassions and each time I have ditched the idea due to the amount of work that would be needed in collecting subscriptions, checking numbers, putting on tickets etc etc - in short, it was just too much hassle.

However, I have for the last couple of years been keeping my eye on this idea.  Many of the things you see floating around are just too suspect to jump in to, or they appear for a short while and then vanish off the face of the earth (most of the time taking your cash with them), but this one checks out all the way down the line and they have been around for a good while.

I won't bore you with all the details, you can get them yourself by checking out our Lottery Page which has all the details and a couple of vid clips for you to watch.

http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/ctolottery

I had a look through all the "form" e.mails/marketing brochures etc this company provide and they all seemed a bit cheesy....so here's the bottom line as I see it.

If you prefer your "£1 - 1 Line - 1 Chance to win" approach to the lottery that you take now then the chances are this isn't for you.

Some people will knock the idea and pedal it as some kind of "Con", thats fair enough, the concept just isn't for them either, I have thoroughly checked this out and their is no Con.  All the info is there for you to make a decision based on whether or not you see the benefits of the system.

If you are able to think outside the box and want an easy, hassle free way of playing the lottery AND increasing your chances of a win then this might just grab your attention.

For those of you who like to free-load you can do just that, for absolutley no cost whatsoever you can enter the £1000 free draw - just use the above link to get to our lottery page then click the Grab-a-Grand link/logo, enter your details and pay absolutley nada - can't say fairer than that!!!

The Small Print.....CaleyThistleOnline.com DO receive a commission for each new member who plays and continues to play and this money will be used to offset site costs and help us to continue adding to and improving the site.  So this is a chance for you to scoop big on the lottery and help out the site all at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have taken a look at this but are perhaps still a little unsure about it let me post a few facts for you.

UK Lottery

A single line has a 1 in 14 million chance of hitting the jackpot

A syndicate member has a 1 in 1.9 million chance of hitting the jackpot

A single line has a 1 in 54 chance of hitting any prize

A syndicate member has a 1 in 13 chance of hitting any prize

Hit 2 Numbers as a syndicate member and you get £0.84p - on your own you get Zip

Hit 3 Numbers as a syndicate member and you get £11.80 - on your own you get £10

Hit 4 Numbers as a syndicate member and you get £115.59 - on your own you get £56

Hit 4 Numbers+ Bonus Ball as a syndicate member and you get £2843.67 - on your own you get £56

Hit 5 Numbers as a syndicate member and you get £61876.61 - on your own you get £1656

Above numbers were based on actual winnings by lottery syndicates identical to the CTO-Lottery Syndicate where the Jackpot was 2.8 Million

The odds work more in your favour when it comes to playing the EuroMillions.

For a factsheet giving full explanation of the above figures for both UK and Euro draws Click Here

With the rollover on the EuroMillions now at an estimated 88 Million for next week, would you rather have a 1 in 76 Million chance of hitting the Jackpot on your own OR a 3600% better chance of winning it as part of a syndicate of friends on here?

It doesn't need owt like that Mantis, it's already setup and all you have to do is register and the site gets a commission for you playing.

I've signed up for both Lotto and Euro Millions and if my luck's in I'll be another 'mystery exile' investing in the club  :022: