Team for Hamilton

TopSix

esson

tokely-munro-innes-shinnie

duff-cox (if fit) or duncan

odi-sanchez-foran

rooney

sanchez done well against rangers we missed him when he went off imo

i was impressed with odihambo aswell on the wing he seems less restricted out wide, doesnt have to link up the play there which he isnt very good at

other than that its the usual starting 11 pretty much

Remember how Hamilton play. A 5-4-1 ultra-defensive system relying on stopping the other team playing. With that in mind I'd go -

Esson

Tokely Innes Munro Shinnie

Duncan Sanchez

Odhiambo Rooney Foran Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey, Ross, Duff, McBain, Golabek, Proctor, Blumenshtein

Remember how Hamilton play. A 5-4-1 ultra-defensive system relying on stopping the other team playing. With that in mind I'd go -

Esson

Tokely Innes Munro Shinnie

Duncan Sanchez

Odhiambo Rooney Foran Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey, Ross, Duff, McBain, Golabek, Proctor, Blumenshtein

You would have Eric and Danni in that line-up ahead of Nick Ross?

Aye, as good as Ross is, a bit too slight to play to start against Accies. While Odhiambo and Sanchez also aren't the biggest, I feel that after Eric's performance at Ibrox he gives the pace down the wing the team needs in the absence of Hayes (in fact I nearly went with Duff at right back with Tokely at right wing), while Sanchez may be more capable of playing the killer ball through to the front four. Ross can always come at half time should he need to mind (even before!).

• Disagree 3

What ever line up is chossen, i think we need to play attaking football from the very start of the game. Players working their socks off, closing players down, pass and move. If we can dominate the 1st half and dont let them have a look in then we shall be easy 2 or 3 nil winners