FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BREWSTER BACK IN TRAINING

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

He had bought a property in Inverness not long before he left.  He decided to keep it along with a few others he has scattered around the country.  So I suppose he can be wherever he wants to be.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

I'd love to see him back at Caley, but perhaps the feelers have been out and he's been lined up as the the next County Player / Manager?  :024: Hmm.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Jeezus Johnboy, the mention of McCloy takes me way back to a party I was at in Girvan and Peter McCloy sand and played VM's Gloria, can't remember the year but I think he had just signed for Rangers, Norman Wood ( Turnbury)was there too and it was the year he won the Italian Open, takes me back that!!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

For sand read sang and it was the guitar he was playing, where is McCloy now??

Whats the time? nine past Haffey, remember that, he emigrated to Australia. Celtic?? who couldn't have admired the football under Stein, imagine getting this in the changing room before a game, 'Right boys if we go four up give every ball to Jimmy', sweet management from a plain talking man whose father was a diehard gers man, golden football, great memories, wee willy johnstone sitting on the  in that European game, if only we were that arrogantly great again. Dave Hilley of Third Lanark training on Cathkin Braes.

Bring back football Scotland.