FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts fined

£100,000 for their discipline last season. Stirling Albion £3,000. What exactly does the SFA do with this money? Do you think it's right to fine such a high amount. Stirling are in a bit of a financial mess - this will just make things worse. Good however to see our club getting a positive mention.

"Four senior clubs were commended for their record - Inverness Caledonian Thistle, for the second successive season"

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/13732136.stm

Edited by CapitalCaley

How much will Neil Lennon get fined for his behaviour last season?

Maybe it's all a grand conspiracy and Vlad is right - the SFA want to stop Hearts from challenging the ugly sisters. :tongueincheek: How much have Celtic and Rangers been fined for their antics last season? Not as much it seems.

looking forward to anyone calling us cloggers next season .... commended for the second season in a row for our discipline, and by inference our silky skillful play (as dirty play gets bookings) :nanananana:

looking forward to anyone calling us cloggers next season .... commended for the second season in a row for our discipline, and by inference our silky skillful play (as dirty play gets bookings) :nanananana:

Absolutely! I don't understand it when I hear other fans slagging off our skills lol. Interesting to see also that although Tade seems to get laballed a clogger, his disciplinary record is quite good actually. Maybe next year we'll aim for Europe via discipline if we don't make it through performance! Regarding Hearts though, in such financial difficulties it seems a lot, UNLESS, it is used for a good footballing cause. Personally (another conspiracy theory that's just come straight off the top of my head), last week the referee's were demanding £1,000 per game in SPL for the new season. Could it be that Hearts shocking disciplinary record could actually help increase the refs pay and decrease the chance of another strike? Just a thought.

Edited by CapitalCaley

Hearts had less cards this season than last , surely that should have been looked at before the fine was handed out

They may have had less than last year and, I would imagine, the SFA would have considered that but the fact is they still had the worst record for the season. We were commended for being at the bottom of the disciplinary league but we shouldn't get complacent either. We had 3 reds and 52 yellows in SPL matches.