FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-match thoughts

Dmacca

Read this, stand back for a few minutes and give a honest answer,

Does anyone think we can get 3 points tomorrow.

We've not done to good with points so far in November, but it would not surprise me to see us get a point tomorrow, if we did manage 3 this month would all of a sudden take on a different perspective.

Thats football.  Im hoping keeping everything crossed...... :016:

Macca

One of the great attractions of football at any level is its propensity for throwing up the odd major shock result.....

I reckon Celtic will have the Man U game on their minds tomorrow.... none of their players will want to get injured....

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go for a 0-1 scoreline.... 

Think in all honesty we could have a very difficult match tomorrow and I really hope for Mike's sake he does himself justice.  As Scotty said on paper we should get our erse's felt but if one thing is for sure, ICT love to swim against the current and if things start to go our way you never know :003:

Nothing surprises me in football anymore - well not quite true, Elgin did ma heid in when they drew at East Fife two weeks back and lost me my hard earned beer tokens!

Don't think we'd get stuffed anyway, but with Man Ure coming up on Tuesday it just may be enough to hold them back. Reckon a point is feasible and all three may be a bit unexpected but not beyond hope.

And I reckon Mike Fraser will have his name all over the Sunday papers :021:

Nothing suprises me anymore with ICT as they will always upset the odds now and again, whether good or bad. This is, no doubt, a Home banker and I have now, in effect, secured ICT at least a point by putting money on Celtic. I wouldn't put it past ICT to take all three points but it will require all the players to be 100+% on top form.

Its happened before....I know...because I was there.

Guest kingkojak

Bet you didn't think they would beat Rangers a Ibrox a couple of weeks ago....KK....

that was different. had some belief that we could get something at ibrox - and im glad i was there to see it. 

am really worried about the tics though. they have some brilliant players now and i dont think they have hit top gear yet... :007:

i'll still put a quid on the boys to beat them though cos you never know :004: