FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ronaldinho last night

Ritchie Sacramento

Cracking goal but I watched him against Levski in the Champions League the other week and he was absolutely mince (as they say in Brazil)  :001:

Great player but quite a prima dona - he warmed up in a corner on his own apart from the other players surrounded by camera men and they even utilised Deco to knock long balls at him so that he could do all sorts of flicks and back kicks.  Was quite surprised he didn't get himself injured when the game started as I didn't see much in the way of stretching.  During the game he was pretty ineffective - can't blame him there though as I don't think may of the Barca players wanted to be there.

Only high points were a banner that was unfurled that said "Stoichkov - whore of Barcelona" (he was in attendance and is ex-CSKA) and when Barca scored after 4 minutes CSKA fans outside the stadium launched a celebratory fire works display (all red fire works and rockets) much to the confusion of the majority of the 45,000 spectators inside the stadium.

Don't think Barca will win the Champions League this year from what I have seen on TV this year so far - but you never know  :024: