FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ask the Chairman

Harry Chibber

Guest PartTimer

Quote"I am a little bit concerned that you may look overseas to strengthen the playing side of the club. ICT has always had an almost 100% Scottish born squad which has kept the team spirit at a high level. I fear the introduction of foreign players may ruin this. Would the money being used to bring in these players be better spent on improving our current players contracts and possibly attracting more Scottish players? I believe there's enough Scottish talent out there without resorting to foreigners. Yes Football – a game of opinions.

- Dave Wilson, Coventry"

Aye Gringo - same goes for the fans. Lets ban those that weren't born or don't live in Scotland. Team spirit and all that, old boy!  :004:

Quote"I am a little bit concerned that you may look overseas to strengthen the playing side of the club. ICT has always had an almost 100% Scottish born squad which has kept the team spirit at a high level. I fear the introduction of foreign players may ruin this. Would the money being used to bring in these players be better spent on improving our current players contracts and possibly attracting more Scottish players? I believe there's enough Scottish talent out there without resorting to foreigners. Yes Football – a game of opinions.

- Dave Wilson, Coventry"

Aye Gringo - same goes for the fans. Lets ban those that weren't born or don't live in Scotland. Team spirit and all that, old boy!  :004:

might be why I put a picture of one of the most exciting players (when on form) to have worn an ICT shirt right beside that question  :004:

Well done everyone and a big thank you to Alan Savage for spending the time answering all of these questions.  As I said following the fan's forum, I was very impressed with his vision for the club and look forward to seeing the club progress 'off the park' as well as on it over the next couple of seasons.

:025: :025: :025: :025:

Have just read the Q&A article, very good i thought and a welcome step in the right direction, everyone connected with the club from us to the chairman need to be singing from the same hymm sheet, this will hopefully cement good club spirit.

Get your thinking caps on get involved there were a few things mentioned in the session that need ideals:

1. ICT merchandise ? should'nt be to hard football clubs seem to put there name on anything nowadays

down here in Bristol, Bristol Rovers have even got a mountain bike painted in their colours and branded, sells for just over a £100.00

2. The 4th stand, how can it become viable to build ? How about including a gym,snooker or pool hall or something of that nature that will bring money into the club on non match days.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Decent of the guy to take the time out but nothing new in most of the answers, he comes across as having the ambition of a death row prisoner, top six?? how about Europe and winning The Scottish Cup for goodness sake.

Anyway I hope he keeps this up and keeps in touch with us commoners, it's a good thing.

Mhairi, when you're in Baku go to the London Pub, lots of ex pats, and get along the The Grand Doremi shop on the main street for your dvd etc copies, good deals there.

Good to have some direct communication from the Chairman (thanks for taking the time out of a busy schedule to do it) and I found it quite informative.  I hope the exercise is repeated.  From what I hear he is making an impact behind the scenes and we will see the positive results further down the line.  It is hard to follow in the footsteps of David Sutherland but I'm confident Alan will prove to be an excellent Chairman.

(Scotty, I promise to have a question next time around).