Kilmarnock -v- ICT

Scotty

OK, so some stuff missing from the official 'live stats' but mentioned on radio ... needed for confirmation

1. Tokely booked in the first few minutes ? yes/no ?

2. Tade came on for who ?

3. Tansey booked ?

Care to elaborate Jay?

Not quite sure what I need to elaborate on? We (ICTFC) are an absolute joke (not very good at football). It's pretty self-explanitory.

On a side note, not only are we an absolute joke on the field but we are a joke off it as well. The management team is a joke, the "coaching" is a joke, the Board of Directors are a joke.

Care to elaborate Jay?

Not quite sure what I need to elaborate on? We (ICTFC) are an absolute joke (not very good at football). It's pretty self-explanitory.

On a side note, not only are we an absolute joke on the field but we are a joke off it as well. The management team is a joke, the "coaching" is a joke, the Board of Directors are a joke.

Just cause we get beat, everyone in the club is a joke. Can't see the logic behind that one.

Right i've now going from being slightly concerned to worried. I know we can play well but atm we are in free fall. Wednesday is now a must win. Really wish this nightmare of a season would end!

Your an absolute joke of a supporter!

Good.

:finger:

Just cause we get beat, everyone in the club is a joke. Can't see the logic behind that one.

I really can't tell if this is a serious post or not? If you genuinely think that I've posted that because some no-mark backwater pish from down south have beaten us then you are very much mistaken.

• Agree 1

I actually suspect that Butcher may play for a point in midweek. I cant actually point the finger at the selection today but the "togetherness" just appears to have disintegrated which (sorry) but tends to suggest that the dressing room is split. Have to wait for the verdicts of the faaithful but the substitutions are odd to say the least - Golobart for Doran in the 73rd minutes and Tade for McKay in stoppage time !!

Our lack of discipline has also cost us dear this season - that is 62 yellows and 6 reds this season - that must be a record too.

Smacks of deja vu from our relegation season. All but safe before a spectacular collapse in the last few games. Luckily for us Dunfermline (HOPEFULLY) have left it to late. 1 draw should see us safe and let's pray we get it as if we need still need a result in the final match I'm a confident this team doesn't have the bottle to get it

If its not lack of goals its a lack of good defending, if we are in a lead there is always a red card to be given to us. This really has been the season from hell and has now finally left me questioning the direction we are going in.

Hearing that an ICT fan collapsed at the game. Hope its not too serious and he /she makes a full recovery. Thoughts with those concerned

It was mentioned on the radio during commentary and now all the players are tweeting their best wishes .....

To quote @jonnyhayes7 : "Sorry to anyone that travelled today, can't believe i got sent off for them 2 fouls!!! Boys worked they're socks off didn't deserve to lose. More importantly Thoughts are with the caley fan who collapsed hopefully he'll be ok, more important things than football"

Better post match interview from TB - made some good points and really stunned the interviewer with is sarcastic summing up of the referee. The sending off was pivotal and very harsh, we were denied a stonewall penalty and a suggestion that we are going to take out all our anger and frustraion on Dumbfarmlife. He did actually admit that you have to make your own luck and offered the word "we" on a couple of occasions.

Shame to hear about the collapse at the game today, best wishes and thoughts to those involved.

Regarding the game, is anyone surprised with todays result? Is anyone surprised with the strange tactics? Does anyone now see that Butcher is useless?

• Agree 1