Next fixtures

Andrew Fraser

Our next 3 fixtures are very important, against Rangers, Falkirk and St Mirren. We have to get at the very least 1 victory to try and steady the ship. Rangers will be hard as they are starting to find some form, Falkirk are a really good team but we have a good record away from home against them. St Mirren at home I feel is a must win. We have to make up for our opening day disaster on New Years Day. These fixtures will be tough but we must believe!!!

I was having a look at the Scottish Cup tie against Stirling. Not that I want to scare anyone but they have won 10 matches in a row at the moment, one of their best records in their history. I know it is only the 2nd divison but their confidence must be very good and we are at the other end of the scale. Obviousy, the league fixtures are more important right now though!!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Yes life could be a lot worse, thank feck ICT haven't the worst record in the SPL over the last ten games and thank feck we are only 11th in the SPL while Ross County are 8th and Elgin are 10th in their leagues,( made you look didn't I?), and thank feck we aren't all ostrich knobs. Get yer heed out of yer erse.

Yes life could be a lot worse, thank feck ICT haven't the worst record in the SPL over the last ten games and thank feck we are only 11th in the SPL while Ross County are 8th and Elgin are 10th in their leagues,( made you look didn't I?), and thank feck we aren't all ostrich knobs. Get yer heed out of yer erse.

Yet another eloquent, well thought out post from someone who does not like listening to anything other than his own drivel, get a life!