Longing for the legends

bauhaus

Right, now we have seen Grant, and to a lesser extent Rossco, do we still have a sense of injustice in the fact that Terry moved them on. Rossco did not do anything wrong, in fact that header was class, must have just forgotten what shirt he was wearing, seen Doran putting in the perfect cross for him.

However, Grant was beaten to the header by Draper, his touch played Foran through to set up Andy Shinnie, Headed straight at Rugerio, and was out jumped by Billy McKay.

Maybe Terry knew what he was doing.

But after all that, he always gave 200% in our colours. Maybe he was just trying too hard tonight, as he would have been looking to prove Terry wrong

Young Roberts beat Rossco in the air most of the time. The fact is, if we are to progress to a higher level, we have to play with better players. Ross and Grant were very good players for us but they are getting on and they are never going to improve. We now have a good blend of local and imported, youth and experience. We have a squad, without the old stalwarts, that will take us to the next level.

• Agree 3

Johnboy will be sobbing into his Grant Munro t shirt and Ross Tokely pants.

I suspect that, at his age, it will be more a case of salivating and urinating. And please do reply to this utter dross unless you would wish to include Duncan, Fraser, Vigurs and Brown............................................

All of them are past their best, we are looking for players at their best Or with their best yet to come.

It could be argued Munro wasnt past his best when he left, but for me Tokely and Duncan were Definatly past their best when they left or when they were pushed, doesn't really matter how they left to me. Last nights result should put these demons behind us finally. Lets support warren, meekings and draper instead of Munro, Duncan and Tokely eh.

Infact when I see the names meekings, warren and draper in the same sentence as Munro Duncan and Tokely, It makes me think how much better better the 3 former stalwarts Replacments are. Younger, fitter, and stronger. All in all better.

Edited by lukemackay

It was great to see them last night. Real shame for Tokely that header didn't go in. Could you have imagined the shadow seeth?

Do you think he forgot who he was playing for for a minute? I mean....it was a strange choice for a defensive header