FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ooooh ooooh Gary warren

CALEYJACK

Snafu, Again, I haven't mentioned the ICT website. I'm quite sure it's accurate and have never once disputed that or brought into account its integrity.

Despite knowing that Warren had 9 bookings, I didn't know that meant a ban. That was my objective when I posted my 'concern' - to find out if anybody knew when/if a suspesion was imminent for Warren.

On a side note, regarding my claims that other sites are often not accurate: only last night I had to email the BBC to update the Scottish 3rd Division league table!

Fair enough and I'm not going to claim the BBC site is accurate either, it was just the first site I came to when looking for some list of card count, I then had look around else where to check the stats were correct over the regulars in the team that are close to the 6 point suspension mark. I have no intention of getting into a daft arguement over something not worth getting bothered about anyway, especially with another CaleyJag. :rolleyes:

Just one thing I have Warren down as having 8 yellows 2 of which are from the League Cup (Stenhousemuir and Hearts) which only count within that competition and 6 picked up in the SPL which triggered this suspension tomorrow, where did he pick up the 9th one?

• Agree 1

I'm sorry Snafu, mate! I got the 9 bookings off 'Soccerbase' or 'Soccerway' or Soccer-something, but I admit I'm wrong. This might sound sad and 'anorakish' but I've painfully gone through all the league games and double-checked... and I agree now, it is 6 yellows in the league for Warren! I wish to god I'd not got involved in this thread in the first place! No worries!

I'm sorry Snafu, mate! I got the 9 bookings off 'Soccerbase' or 'Soccerway' or Soccer-something, but I admit I'm wrong. This might sound sad and 'anorakish' but I've painfully gone through all the league games and double-checked... and I agree now, it is 6 yellows in the league for Warren! I wish to god I'd not got involved in this thread in the first place! No worries!

No worries mate. We've all made mistakes on football forums, I've done worse. :wink:

Just one thing I have Warren down as having 8 yellows 2 of which are from the League Cup (Stenhousemuir and Hearts) which only count within that competition and 6 picked up in the SPL which triggered this suspension tomorrow, where did he pick up the 9th one?

Unless he goes on holiday to Skegness or even goes on a plane journey then we can tell the SFA he's served any league cup ban.  We know they don't mind and just make up the rules as they go.  Allegedly.  Corrupt shower of f**kin inept c***s.  Allegedly.

Edited by KingBeastie

Agreed.

It's a strange one... we have good defenders that the vast majority of the fans are happy with and we recognise as being the best we've had in a while yet we are conceding quite a few.  Meh!

I am not good at finding out stats but is our defense record this year about the same as last year, with the difference to our season being we are just scoring more to even it out? 

We are conceding an average of 1.70 goals per game this season, which is a litle bit higher than last year's 1.58. On a full season basis that would equate to conceding an extra 4 or 5 goals.

But if these extra goals all arose in drubbings from Motherwell then they actually have no impact on our points tally.  :smile:

We are conceding an average of 1.70 goals per game this season, which is a litle bit higher than last year's 1.58. On a full season basis that would equate to conceding an extra 4 or 5 goals.

But if these extra goals all arose in drubbings from Motherwell then they actually have no impact on our points tally.  :smile:

Apart from the 9 points lost losing these games

Apart from the 9 points lost losing these games

How many more points would we have if we always lost 0-1?