FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-Season & Charlton away (merged)

caleydawson

It'll probably be the regular mob; Clach, Forres, Elgin, Brora etc.

Wouldn't mind a trip to Nairn this year mind and I wonder if Inverness City will be one as well (for the first time ever I'd have thought).

Edited by Renegade

Was there not a plan to go to Northern Ireland a couple of years back that was then shelved before we'd announced the fixtures, but the opposition clubs had?  (Seem to remember Cliftonville being one of the ones involved?).

Did anyone hear that Clach are playing Celtic in a pre season friendly?! :O

Yeh they play Celtic u21, not long after they play us so ive been told.

A clach supporting friend told me the date we are playing them is the 17th of July.

Some of the remarks on here sometimes give me the Bird.

But I also note that some of the newer posters are very young so I will merely fluff my feathers and keep the chirping to a minimum

Heh, Jock Watt, do you remember that far back? I think that was the age I was when I attended my first game at Telford Street...and have never been the same again. :clapoverhead:

Clach played Celtic about 10-15 years ago at Grant Street Park and they claim that they made a cool 10,000 pounds on that night. So they are now licking their lips and hoping for more than that. Certainly deserve it don't they.

Why, oh why, can Clachnacuddin not merge with Caley Thistle, to the benefit of both enterprises surely?

Maybe a call to Charles Bannerman can ...er....elucidate on this one. Or, at least, elaborate?

It'll probably be the regular mob; Clach, Forres, Elgin, Brora etc.

Wouldn't mind a trip to Nairn this year mind and I wonder if Inverness City will be one as well (for the first time ever I'd have thought).

Nairn having ground improvements, limiting pre-season friendly matches.

A clach supporting friend told me the date we are playing them is the 17th of July.

We're playing them? Didn't know that but that's fine!

A clach supporting friend told me the date we are playing them is the 17th of July. We're playing them? Didn't know that but that's fine! Oh btw I subscribed to you on YouTube ;D

A clach supporting friend told me the date we are playing them is the 17th of July. We're playing them? Didn't know that but that's fine! Oh btw I subscribed to you on YouTube ;D Hahah just got told tht it's Clach were playing then they play Celtic u21s sorry there haha