FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-Season & Charlton away (merged)

caleydawson

According to ICTFC, there will be maximum one home game on 3rd August, due to pitch and drainage reconstruction works. Let's hope it goes as planned and we'll find good opposition for it.

The key word there is "XI".  It'll be a U19 kind of team they'll put out, similar to what Liverpool did in Barry Wilson's testimonial.

Indeed. In fact, I've just read that Man Utd are in the USA playing a glamour friendly that same night! The team they send north will be unrecognisable!.

• Agree 2

The key word there is "XI".  It'll be a U19 kind of team they'll put out, similar to what Liverpool did in Barry Wilson's testimonial.

Indeed. In fact, I've just read that Man Utd are in the USA playing a glamour friendly that same night! The team they send north will be unrecognisable!.

They're charging £20 to get in that night as well!  What a cheek!

I also note that the game at Wick a few days earlier is marked as "Provisional." I wonder if we are trying to arrange another game darn sarf for then? London is a long way to go for just 1 friendly.

Hey ICT fans!

Just wanted to be the first Charlton fan to say hi, and Im looking forward to seeing some of you for the friendly fixture on the 27th July, be great to meet up for a beer or two beforehand! 

Edited by CAFCTrev
  • Agree 3

Hey ICT fans!

Just wanted to be the first Charlton fan to say hi, and Im looking forward to seeing some of you for the friendly fixture on the 27th July, be great to meet up for a beer or two beforehand!

Will have to start on the feckin 20th then.

You driving on the 27th?