FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The new manager thread

Yngwie

Because we know the club are now down to a shortlist of 2, they have told us this is their intentions.

Besides some of the names being mentioned are ridiculous... Les Fridge?!?!?!   :frustrated01:

Actually I think the truth is I've just been hanging about with Capital Caley too much!  He comes up with an average of 2 new names per pint!   :notlistening:

Because we know the club are now down to a shortlist of 2, they have told us this is their intentions.

Besides some of the names being mentioned are ridiculous... Les Fridge?!?!?!   :frustrated01:

Actually I think the truth is I've just been hanging about with Capital Caley too much!  He comes up with an average of 2 new names per pint!   :notlistening:

Could there not be applicants that we haven't heard about ?? Lets face it its all been speculation up till

Club announcement but they haven't actually told us who they were interviewing ...Anything is possible !!!

A surprising twist in recent days...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................almost a week since Beastie has mentioned Paul Sturrock...

• Agree 1

What's the hurry ? Nobody has been able to lay a glove on us since we became effectively managerless.

In my opinion, need to get a manager in this week. While we have won 3 without a manager, Duncan Shearer looks a forlorn figure on the touchline and if things go wrong during a match, which they haven't yet, I think he would struggle to react to what is required. No critisim of Shearer but his body language indicates to me he wants out of this role as soon as possible.

What's the hurry ? Nobody has been able to lay a glove on us since we became effectively managerless.

In my opinion, need to get a manager in this week. While we have won 3 without a manager, Duncan Shearer looks a forlorn figure on the touchline and if things go wrong during a match, which they haven't yet, I think he would struggle to react to what is required. No critisim of Shearer but his body language indicates to me he wants out of this role as soon as possible.

You don't need to watch his body language....he's openly admitted it in interview :lol:

Between Paul Hartley and John Hartson i would say. Hopefully find out tomorrow!

I hear Paul Hartley has pulled out due to contractural issues -interesting now who it will be :-)