FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time to regroup...

CaleyD

...and make sure we all play our part in giving the team the best support possible in the week ahead (and beyond).

This is what our club is about...

This is what our team is about...

This is what the ICT fans are about...

TOGETHER WE BELIEVE - TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE

• Agree 7

I let my post match frustrations out yesterday on the match thread and having to sleep over it, I wholeheartedly agree with the OP.

I think we should take the Ross County approach and say our season is starting this week. Wednesday night is a massive opportunity of firstly cementing our place in the top 6 and getting one over on the ex manager. Sunday is going to be a great day out for one and all, regardless of what the result is going to be we have to give massive credit to our players and management staff (past and present) for getting ICT there in the first place who fought tooth and nail vs Dundee United and Hearts to get there.

A couple weeks back I was annoyed at the fact that we are playing 4 days before a cup final but after yesterday I am really glad because it's a chance to get yesterday out of the systems and gain that bit of confidence for Sunday.

Great memories of the RC game last year: that is what support is all about - lose 1-0, miss out on Europe, but continue singing until the stewards throw us out. The beach balls were fantastic! Same again on Sunday, please (except the score!)