FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What position would be acceptable this season

gordieict

What would you be happy with   

74 members have voted

1. 1. What position would you be acceptable this season ?

• European Place
    • Top Six
    • Avoid relegation

The SPL is looking very competitive this year...alright Celtic have awoken and are slowly climbing towards top spot...but I'm seeing a top seven fighting it out for sometime....unless Hamilton and Dundee run out of puff. If we stay strong we will be in the top six..... I feel the top four spots will be between Celtic, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and ICT, I agree with CraigF92, that 4th would be a good finish.

Top Six still remains my minimum expectation but I think if we win our next two games then I don't see why we can't go for 3rd place.

What's with you and the next two matches, they won't shape our season this early on

They could be crucial six points come the end of the season. We have Aberdeen, Killie and Dundee hot on our tails.

A top six finish would be good,  theres not much point asking for much more at the minute, if Aberdeen win their game in hand then theres only 3 points separating the top 5, even with our great start to the season things are still very tight, so as long as we keep picking up the points along the way then the final furlong could be very promising.

For me a top six finish would be acceptable, however with our calibre of players anything is possible.

Calibre of players ?

Well, there is no doubt about that but, after enjoying all the videos of the other games, a I am gobsmacked at the talent and effort on display. I can't imagine what anyone is complaining about as an excuse to stay away since the games revealed tremendous effort, great ball control and skill and the pace is frenetic - much higher than the games in the NASL where games are improving all round right now.  Truly you are getting your money's worth and , based on what I see in these highlights  they are terrific value for money .

Just look at the goals on the highlights of the Hamiton game-weren't they terrific? Fantastic.

Even Dougle Imrie's last goal at the death was a thing of skill and beauty with which the goalie had no chance.

If you are treated to games like these shown for this week then you are privileged indeed. :clapping:  :notworthy: