Flags for sale

azZO

How many have you got ? just out of curiosity.

I see that the seam for the stick runs across the colours, if they are for waving do you know anyone with a sewing machine? they could put an extra seam along the side, if not get your numbers and get a quote from Baron Tailors.

If they are for hanging up then I can provide small 15mm D buckles for the corners and 15 mm fire resistant webbing to attach them with.   Free of charge.  Providing you dont need too many buckles.

Probably wouldn't be allowed stick.

Without meaning to be critical of an enterprising business opportunity I cant help but be critical of the design. Way too much wrong shade of blue. Not enough red and I'm struggling to see the black.

looks the same as our old 2nd division top actually.

Could give them to the ballboys behind the goals to wave when we score like Aberdeen do.

If ever large tele poles were required to be used safely by the ball boys I have a couple spare, they cant be used in the stands because of their size, the majority of fans are ok but it only takes one to ruin things for the majority, a good example of this would be an Aberdeen fan throwing a cricket ball at one of our players at the last cup final.

Edited by 12th Man

Wait a minute. So what your saying is, its not ok for the fans to have poles incase they throw them 15m onto the pitch. Instead we'll let the ball boys have flagpoles when they are 2m from the pitch.........logic?

Here is a fan who has had the originality to design and create his own flags. And here is a great chance to get other fans (young and old) involved in creating more colour and atmosphere at home games.

And what are the replies?

Not enough red and fliping black and our fans cant be trusted with poles.......i despair. No wonder crowds are down

Talking of flags, what ever happened to the First Division Champions flag we had up for a little while?  It'd be nice if it was displayed on matchdays as opposed to just an empty flagpole.

Or even a scotland flag

Maybe someone could design a flag with pride of the highlands on it

• 2 weeks later...

Talking of flags, what ever happened to the First Division Champions flag we had up for a little while?  It'd be nice if it was displayed on matchdays as opposed to just an empty flagpole.

I believe they're only allowed to display till the following seasons competition.

ForzaCaley nobody is suggesting our fans cant be trusted. Flagpoles are prevented by the police not the club. Police fears are that they could be used as a weapon against them. They were banned atall SPL clubs, which I always found ironic because Hampden is aye full of them, The rest of your statement above is a bit of a contradiction. In one line you want to create colour and in the next some are chastised for wanting some of that colour to be red and black.

I believe they're only allowed to display till the following seasons competition.

Perhaps the rules have changed, but until recently, Ross County still had their "Third Division Champions 1998/99" flag up!  Even then there must be an ICT flag of some kind that could used.  Anything would look better than that flagpole with nothing on it.

Edited by Renegade

Maybe we should get Laurence and Charles Bannerman onto the field to unveil it before the next game. I'm sure that'll be very well received. :smile:

There is a Union Jack flag with 'Inverness' on it iirc. I'm sure someone got into a seething mess about it away to St Johnstone a season or two back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy