FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Callum Ferguson

Alex MacLeod

He's clearly got something. I'm glad Hughes has intimated that he may be involved at some point this season.

I have been 'watching' this tournament - but gave up after the first 2 games when he wasn't involved, However, I know see that he started the 3rd game (of 5 matches) but got hooked at half-time! (then his replacement was on the field for a minute and scored - typical!)

It would be good to see him get a game if the circumstances allow.  

He came into the club shop as I was replenishing my ICT stock on one of my trips home and given the Canadian connection, Laura introduced us and we got talking for a little while. He seems like a very nice lad and I wish him well .... Hoping he can go on to score a few goals for ICT before the end of the season. 

Canada may not be highly ranked in FIFA terms but overall they are on the rise slowly thanks in large part to MLS initially mandating that teams entering MLS must have dedicated academies and now, in the last few months, coming to a deal that will see every MLS team have a second team in the USL PRO league which will be crucial as an intermediate step between academy and first team. The TFC academy has been producing some good talent (Doneil Henry just signed for West Ham, Mike Petrasso now at QPR, Dylan Carreiro at Dundee) 

Calum is also in good company with the Canadian U20 team this year. Theres a couple of TFC first team squad members (Manny Aparicio and Jordan Hamilton) and one of his team-mates - Cyle Larin - just became the first Canadian ever to be picked #1 in the MLS draft (so basically viewed as the top prospect in North America this year)

When are you coming over to Canada IHE?

If you think a Moose is big (about 1500 lbs) wait till you see the birds.

The Robins are about 3-4 times the size of yours.

The Eagles are magnificent and  the salmon that come up the Fraser rive,r and The Adams river up North, in their millions are  sometimes as large as, I dunno, 30-40  lbs.

If you see a well-fed brown (or black) bear feeding herself up for the winter and she does not have her cubs with her this means she is alone and has got rid of them. That's why she is feeding hard on blackberries and some bears are biggggg!.

Grizzlies can reach 12 feet in height and you just prepare yourself before you enter the forested area and you should have a gun with you . No use climbing a tree either  because they will get you as sure as guns are guns. No use running either because they will overtake you pronto quick.

The coyotes are sleek, move in packs, and are as bold as brass. They won't hesitate to stop and give you a baleful look as they pass below you as you watch them from your back deck. If they were in a pack I would not go near them.  A single coyote would probably run if you ran at him.

The wolves are not huge but large enough to suggest that you had better walk softly and carry a big blunderbuss. Invariably they hunt in packs.

The Huskies that pull the Arctic sleds are brave and hard working and frankly lovable since they have big hearts and a never-say-die spirit. In a bad winter they wear little boots...smile. 

The guys who live up there drill a large hole in the ice with a very large , machine- driven augur then sink a board down under the ice to which is attached big nets and then set the nets and drag out the board.  Fascinating to watch on the T .V.

Oh Well ..

When are you coming over to Canada IHE?

If you think a Moose is big (about 1500 lbs) wait till you see the birds.

The Robins are about 3-4 times the size of yours.

The Eagles are magnificent and  the salmon that come up the Fraser rive,r and The Adams river up North, in their millions are  sometimes as large as, I dunno, 30-40  lbs.

If you see a well-fed brown (or black) bear feeding herself up for the winter and she does not have her cubs with her this means she is alone and has got rid of them. That's why she is feeding hard on blackberries and some bears are biggggg!.

Grizzlies can reach 12 feet in height and you just prepare yourself before you enter the forested area and you should have a gun with you . No use climbing a tree either  because they will get you as sure as guns are guns. No use running either because they will overtake you pronto quick.

The coyotes are sleek, move in packs, and are as bold as brass. They won't hesitate to stop and give you a baleful look as they pass below you as you watch them from your back deck. If they were in a pack I would not go near them.  A single coyote would probably run if you ran at him.

The wolves are not huge but large enough to suggest that you had better walk softly and carry a big blunderbuss. Invariably they hunt in packs.

The Huskies that pull the Arctic sleds are brave and hard working and frankly lovable since they have big hearts and a never-say-die spirit. In a bad winter they wear little boots...smile. 

The guys who live up there drill a large hole in the ice with a very large , machine- driven augur then sink a board down under the ice to which is attached big nets and then set the nets and drag out the board.  Fascinating to watch on the T .V.

Oh Well ..

These beasties are almost a match for some of the seagulls we now get around these parts!

• Agree 1

Nearly 85 mins game time tonight against Honduras.

Assist for Canada's first goal and came close a couple of times...his biggest chance looked to have been thwarted by him catching a stud on the horrific playing surface.

Good to see him playing up front tonight (he was played on the right previously) and did really well to last 85 minutes in what looked like extremely hot conditions.

post-3-0-50667500-1421973165_thumb.jpg

• Agree 2