FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V DUFC - matchday thread

Scotty

Guest Arab4Ever

samuel and daly prefered to hunt

interesting

Hunt is still not match fit. Other than that theres no excuses. Thought the ref was good yesterday but it could still have been 2 or 3 nil if your guys had finished when, to use a cliche, it looked easier to score :007:

Absolutely gash football match though :020:

Just aswell we brought a good support up for the crowd woulda been 1500, very poor show for an SPL side.

Woah, you're starting to sound like a P*rt*ck fan  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Aye decent away support rite enuff (but you never had 1900 if that's what you're saying, from the far end it looked a very creditable 1500), but still a crap home support by any standards. We're no an SPL club though, remember we've got the small club mentality, we're a div 1 club sticking 2 fingers up to the SPL  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

We're no an SPL club though, remember we've got the small club mentality, we're a div 1 club sticking 2 fingers up to the SPL  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Well at least you have the courage to admit it :004:

Guest Arab4Ever

Just aswell we brought a good support up for the crowd woulda been 1500, very poor show for an SPL side.

That the best you can do?

Sadly yes, that was all we could do yesterday :009:

Morton took more away fans to there game than there was at our match  :006: Poor show - anything to do with the ticket prices I wonder?

I forgot to say did anyone else think the ref today was gash?

Isn't it about time you changed your user-name, Cantbeatus..?  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

We're no an SPL club though, remember we've got the small club mentality, we're a div 1 club sticking 2 fingers up to the SPL  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Well at least you have the courage to admit it :004:

Groan  :012: Look up 'irony'. After 'bronzy' and 'goldie' and before 'silvery' .....

Guest Arab4Ever

samuel and daly prefered to hunt

interesting

Hunt is still not match fit. Other than that theres no excuses. Thought the ref was good yesterday but it could still have been 2 or 3 nil if your guys had finished when, to use a cliche, it looked easier to score :007:

Absolutely gash football match though :020:

Just discovered the ref was Stuart Dougal :010:... and I said he was good, that must discount my opinion for ever :015:

So, the game was gash. The support was gash. The ref was gash. The linesmen were gash!!!!!!!!!

Dont give a **** cos the session in the Innes with Caley100, Mann4thejob and others was good as was the result as was my meal in the Heathmount as was the drink in the Heathmount with the aforementioned persons as was the chat with Charles Bannerman and Les Kidger, (both very nice gentlemen I may add) as was the chat with Grazza and of course the craic, drink and entertainment in the Rooms accompanied my Mr and Mrs Mann4thejob. :021: