FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Favourite. Pics or videos of 2015 ?

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

The club missed a trick big style with the official Christmas card this year. Any number of photos from cup final winning celebrations or our first tie in Europe would have been far better than two Christmas trees, Santa and sleigh and club crest as snowflakes.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Row S said:

The club missed a trick big style with the official Christmas card this year. Any number of photos from cup final winning celebrations or our first tie in Europe would have been far better than two Christmas trees, Santa and sleigh and club crest as snowflakes.

Much the same as any corporate Christmas card where they want to strike the balance between Xmas and promoting their business. 

I would be pretty impressed if someone bought a season tickets on the back of seeing their neighbours ICT card, can't see it happening though on a card alone tbh.

Maybe run a comp next Autumn to design one then.

The mums market at the leisure centre might have been a good target audience for a stall and half season tickets for their kids and dads which also frees up mums Saturday afternoons. They usually have a high turnover of customers. 

Maybe one for the run up for next season

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Much the same as any corporate Christmas card where they want to strike the balance between Xmas and promoting their business. 

I would be pretty impressed if someone bought a season tickets on the back of seeing their neighbours ICT card, can't see it happening though on a card alone tbh.

Maybe run a comp next Autumn to design one then.

The mums market at the leisure centre might have been a good target audience for a stall and half season tickets for their kids and dads which also frees up mums Saturday afternoons. They usually have a high turnover of customers. 

Maybe one for the run up for next season

Not a Xmas card competition I know but the kids that attended the parties at the stadium last Sunday entered a competition to draw a pic of their favourite player and the winner will get their picture printed in the programme. 

I think this year's card was designed to be different from the carractures we've had the last few years. I wasn't sure at first but it's grown on me. 

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

The mums market at the leisure centre might have been a good target audience for a stall and half season tickets for their kids and dads which also frees up mums Saturday afternoons.

I know you mean well, but that is sexist stereotyping of the highest order!
Football (for men) attended by the blokes, while mum is 'freed up' to doubtless spend the afternoon in the kitchen preparing the dinner or catching-up with the ironing! :lol:

Granted, you didn't specifically say such, but it was kind of 'subconsciously' implied!

• Agree 2

I know you mean well Sneckboy but unless you go to a 'mums market' you will soon realize its 95% mums that go there.

No kids on a Saturday afternoon means extra free time with no kids around, I think it's you who implies women's work could be done, I was thinking the mums market would be a good way to spread the word regarding a football match watched by 85-90 % males

40 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I know you mean well Sneckboy but unless you go to a 'mums market' you will soon realize its 95% mums that go there.

No kids on a Saturday afternoon means extra free time with no kids around, I think it's you who implies women's work could be done, I was thinking the mums market would be a good way to spread the word regarding a football match watched by 85-90 % males

I think that figure way off the mark regarding our club which has a healthy female support. 

No way club have staff to sell at Mums market on a Sat afternoon (whatever that is ...lol) 

• Agree 1