FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hamilton Away

Alex MacLeod

Firstly can someone tell me why this game is the only 3pm kick of. Understandable that its 170 miles between Inverness and Hamilton but Partick are expected to travel to Aberdeen which is 144 miles and they have 7.45 ko.

Seems very stupid to me that Hamilton agreed to what will likely be a very reduced crowd for the afternoon game than they would have had for evening. Most people are not on holiday and so wont get to this one.

3 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

i Firstly can someone tell me why this game is the only 3pm kick of. Understandable that its 170 miles between Inverness and Hamilton but Partick are expected to travel to Aberdeen which is 144 miles and they have 7.45 ko.

Seems very stupid to me that Hamilton agreed to what will likely be a very reduced crowd for the afternoon game than they would have had for evening. Most people are not on holiday and so wont get to this one.

I actually think we will have more fans there than if it had been in evening. Bus selling well and much safer to travel for afternoon ko. 

Apparently Hamilton asked for afternoon ko which was agreed by both clubs 

• Agree 1

First of four crucial league games coming up in quick succession all against opposition within a few points of us in this very tight league.

Eight points or more and we can think about top six yet again. Four points or fewer and we are likely to be in a relegation/play off dog fight.

We are perfectly capable of winning or losing all four games. Crucial that we cut out these too regular defences lapses. Even more crucial that we concentrate for the full ninety minutes and injury time and prevent these late late goals that have damaged us so badly this season.

1 hour ago, Charles Bannerman said:

I can also see the sense in this arrangement from a team point of view. Given that there is another game on Saturday, it seems better to me to get players and management home by 10pm on the Wednesday night rather than at 2 o'clock on the Thursday morning.

And tucked up in bed by 10.30!