FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lennon a closet Caley Jags fan

HighlanderICT

Lennon is on a few websites today saying the cup game will be a revenge mission, but the truth is that he is actually a closet caleyjags fan and has come away from each of the last two or three games against celtic at the stadium with a signed shirt "for members of his family" who are supposedly big fans.

Aye he can FECK RIGHT OFF and I don't think his family are our fans either, you can hear us booing him on the telly! Maybe they hate him too  :015:

He was on Setanta last week and did say he has family in the Inverness area who are ICT fans so when he's been up he has made purchases from the shop and had them signed to give as gifts.

Actually buying from the club makes him as much of a supporter as a few on this site

guess he means me  :015: :015: .... although I do buy from the shop, still pay my centenary club membership, and have more hassle trying to listen to games than most do trying to park at them