FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness CT -V- Hamilton

Scotty

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 12/03/2016 at 10:34 PM, AlexJones said:

Think some of the comments are harsh to say the least. Form has been poor as of late but the lads did not deserve to lose today. When you see the way we absolutely battered Hamilton in the last half hour, it reminds everyone what we're capable of. The trouble is, it takes going behind for us to get out of second gear. We need to eschew the ineffective, self-defeating possession game for fixtures like this and adapt the direct, aggressive, assertive approach that we saw in the final 20 minutes. Horses for courses. 

Strangely we battered them after Roberts had gone off, when I thought he was our best player in the first half, reminded me quite a bit of Marley Watkins. Perhaps it needed Foran to lead the line with Storey on as well. Couldn't decide what to think about Liam Hughes, his record shows he not much of a striker, and he didn't dominate the centre halfs but was determined in an awkward sort of way. Draper had one of the better games I've seen him play...except for that bloody awlful give-away that led to the goal. The defensive line-up has changed abit from a year ago, but I thought Devine and Tremarco were pretty sound. Wedderburn is not the most cultured of player is he!

On the plus side my wife came up with me and enjoyed the game (and Inverness) and wants to come back!