Sign in to follow this  
Kingsmills

Better Together ?

For all those Spice Girls (and I am not one) Geri Horner states that what ever is happening in the UK the Spice Girls can unite the country and come together 'like a family' is there anyone that believes her?  

Write to the Scottish Leader  and the boffins running the European Show and advise them that the Whisky manufactures in Scotland have universally agreed to stop exporting their brew to Europe if the economy turns dastardly in Scotland. Maybe that will wake them up to the reality of this whole incredible stushie. Whisky is selling very well in North America and after a minor adjustment in favour of the  manufacturers  -- money -- things should reach an even keel methinks.
Otherwise  I have no answer-j--- just open-mouthed with awe how the Politicians can bring about such a debacular situation.?

Sure glad that Chas. Bannerman is back to offer up his  explanation and antidote to the negativity. Welcome back Charlie m'lad! However just keep it short and snappy 'cos I think  everybody needs a very good sleep.....along with ,maybe,  a wee snifter .:clapoverhead: