FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness Courier - Fanmail

RiG

Johnboy, IHE  :006: and CaleyD are the chosen few this week.  :015:

Johnboy - Reaction to Hearts Loss

IHE - MORE COUNTY PLAYERS ON THE WAY - Begins 'I am reliably informed'  :015: :015:

CaleyD - Eastern Promise.

Cant see there being any legal reason for not publishing it on the website. The only reason there might be would be any potential copyright infringement. However, as the copyright holders of this site - myself and Caley D - have no objections then it must be something else. Would like to see them add it either in the letters section or in the sports section but can see why they dont add it to sports as it is not 'news', its 'opinion'.

Its a shame the courier dont put the fanmail up on the internet, cause I cant even remember what I said!!!

I have a lot of Sunday morning's  like that!!  For the record it wiz about missing Dargo and Wyness against Cellic but Bayne playing a blinder

Yup Mantis. Simply a case someone who is known to me attempting to score cheap points but apparently lacking the moral courage to do it under his own name. I don't intend to rise to the bait.

Inevitably the Highland Icon will be decided by the dreaded Sunreaders and Bigbrotherwathchers who amazingly manage to find the right numbers on their phonepads to dumb down the national respectability wherever we go these days.