FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic Rollcall

Harry Chibber

Guest kingkojak

will be there with the old boy.. :021:

mega bus gets in at 10 past 12 - fingers crossed the driver is sympathetic to my caley needs and drops me off at the roundabout on the way past TCS!

mega bus gets in at 10 past 12 - fingers crossed the driver is sympathetic to my caley needs and drops me off at the roundabout on the way past TCS!

Don't hold your breath on that one - Megabus is point A to B and nothing in between (other than connections) and most, if not all, drivers I know off won't entertain requests for stopping elsewhere.  I know I don't as it is just asking for trouble, before you know it you have people asking off at every stop on the way in to town.

I've gotta go to Embra tomorrow - but have set up my brand new sooper dooper Sky Plus HD TV to record all the action....

This means I'll be able to enjoy a re-run late tomorrow night on my new soooper dooper 32" HD TV screen....

Gonna try and avoid hearing any news of the game throughout the day and will be having my own wee private party when I get back home around 1.00am.... so if you hear someone singing in the street around 3.00am you'll know the reason for it....

Don't hold your breath on that one - Megabus is point A to B and nothing in between (other than connections) and most, if not all, drivers I know off won't entertain requests for stopping elsewhere.  I know I don't as it is just asking for trouble, before you know it you have people asking off at every stop on the way in to town.

In my experience the bus will probably breakdown at the Kessock roundabout anyway as their buses dont seem to do all of the A9 in one go !!!!!!!