Raith Rovers (A) 10 November 2020 - Matchday & Streaming Info

RiG

Glad I have paid £9.99 for this. A good feed and a very decent first half with both teams trying to play good football.

Devine got caught out for the goal, but has had a couple of tackles that may have saved goals. He got booked after Mckay went down off the ball and Raith had a dangerous chance. Doran “took one for the team” when he got booked as it stopped a dangerous break.

Our goal was good, with a great ball from Kennedy after a quick break which was well finished by Sutherland.

I didn’t think it was a penalty as I’m sure Duffy got the ball not the man, but it was a diabolical spot kick so no harm done.

Vincent was doing well until he got his knock. Hopefully taken off as a precaution. Mckay had no-one near him as Raith counter attacked so maybe twisted something. He was struggling before the injury against the fast attack.

Ridgers has had a few saves but we’ve also had a few chances and looked good and fast on the break. 

Kennedy has been the pick if the first half for me.

A few beers in front of the log burner and a decent game being fed to my tv. All we need now is a win!!

Edited by Robert

So what have they got right at Stark's Park that we need to learn from to get the live stream working better at home games? I don't have a clue about video streaming and the technologies involved, are they using a different system that ignores baldy heids on the touchline?

Not sure. They’ve several angles and replays. Possibly operated by people not machines? They’ve just said it’s not a pixelated system.

Unfortunately we’ve just shed an own goal. Ball played in at pace. Think it hit Devine who had no chance. We’d been on top until then this half. 

Edited by Robert

• tm4tj unpinned this topic