FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Arabs away March2024

tm4tj

33 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

The other results haven’t helped at all. Could have done with Ayr taking at least a point against Queens which would have reined them in. Instead our nearest rivals are Ayr with a game in hand. Also the Pars winning at Morton has stretched their lead.

Fearing what's to come now. Big Duncs interview was bizarre given our position. Yes a point at United would be fine other times but with Ayr having a game in hand and the games running out we are in a precarious position 

Is it just me wondering how on earth Cillian Sheridan is managing to score regularly for Queen's Park?  Apparently Sean Welsh was very good again today.  Like others I agree a point at Dundee United under normal circumstances would be a welcome one and it is. However, we are in a predicament which means we cannot be happy with a draw in any match.  I hope we go to Partick next week with an attacking mentality.  We are running out of matches and must do everything we can to win every one of them.

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, robbo1985 said:

Is it just me wondering how on earth Cillian Sheridan is managing to score regularly for Queen's Park?  Apparently Sean Welsh was very good again today.  Like others I agree a point at Dundee United under normal circumstances would be a welcome one and it is. However, we are in a predicament which means we cannot be happy with a draw in any match.  I hope we go to Partick next week with an attacking mentality.  We are running out of matches and must do everything we can to win every one of them.

Truth...I don't think he ever got a proper chance with us? Look at Oakley too. Sometimes down to a system 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

2 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

Absolutely embarrassing time wasting from Lawal there. 

It was awful to watch rolling about then rolling to get his foot back into the pitch. Then when the ref carried on with the game he decides to come on to the pitch. Ref waves him back to the touchline and the Utd fans weren’t half booing him. Deserved tbh Can’t be bothered with that crap whichever team you play for 

• Agree 2

Striker stats:

Mckay - 1 open play goal (+ 1 pen from 2) in last 12 matches

Samuel - no goals in last 7 appearances

Brooks - 1 goal in 17 league appearances (most as sub)

Pepple - no goals in his 9 appearances (most as sub)

We really need one of the above to go on a scoring run. Someone, anyone!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Striker stats:

Maybe one of the 52 defenders we signed in January is actually a secret goal scorer? 

We're absolutely done for now. No chance we're overhauling any of the sides above us to get away from 9th.

Everyone else has been capable of going on short bursts of form to get away from danger whilst we draw and draw and the manager is, bizarrely, delighted with this seemingly oblivious to our increasingly precarious situation.

The board getting starstruck when hearing Ferguson was available looks like it'll haunt us for many years to come. 

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 3
  • Thoughtful 1

Great away day today. The young lads down the front were very vocal………… Sack The Board and Gardiner out were the main chants. A bridge & Castle for full effect was also flung in ,  Love it…….. but why only away days  ??????  Do you think SG and any board members were at the game, if so they surely heard it. 

9 hours ago, CaleyCiuin said:

Great away day today. The young lads down the front were very vocal………… Sack The Board and Gardiner out were the main chants. A bridge & Castle for full effect was also flung in ,  Love it…….. but why only away days  ??????  Do you think SG and any board members were at the game, if so they surely heard it. 

Because they wouldn't be allowed to sing such ditties at home? 

• Agree 3

57 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

Because they wouldn't be allowed to sing such ditties at home? 

Even more reason to really ramp it all up full volume . Ross Morrison and Scot Gardiner have a hell of a lot to answer for .

• Well Said 1

11 hours ago, CaleyCiuin said:

Has anyone chanting for the Board to be sacked managed to work out how much in loans would be recalled for immediate repayment as a result?

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1
  • Facepalm 1

Unsecured loans, so they can shout all they want for the money, if we don't have it they can't get it.

High chance we're facing administration anyway, so they'd get nothing back then either.

I'd rather cut the cancer and take a chance on recovery than continue to let it slowly kill us.

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1
  • Facepalm 3

15 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Striker stats:

If only we could call on Samuels or Lodivica

2 hours ago, STFU said:

Unsecured loans, so they can shout all they want for the money, if we don't have it they can't get it.

High chance we're facing administration anyway, so they'd get nothing back then either.

I'd rather cut the cancer and take a chance on recovery than continue to let it slowly kill us.

And who picks up the poison chalice of running the club? Easy part is to demand change but I don't see a rush of people looking to take things over

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Well Said 1
  • Sad 1

Six games to go and some shouting for sack this one and that one and the board. A)who is out there willing to splash their cash?I don't see or hear of anyone.Then what do we do?

B)We maybe are in a precarious position financially and in the league but if the Chairman,CEO and board walked away where would we be?Certainly not better off.

C)Do you not think this is the time to all pull in the same direction and make sure we are not in the playoffs for going down.The boys could do with knowing we are rooting for them.Lets be positive,hope Ayr lose on Friday and we win on Saturday and then we try and beat Abroath at home.

D)Let's get safe in the league and  then look at all options and maybe we will know outcome of battery appeal during summer.If SG overturn HC decision we are much better off.We then rebuild in summer.

E)Don't you think the constant negativity has an effect on the boys.They need us on side,not talking of mutiny and throwing the ships command overboard and certainly not at the end of March.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Well Said 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Douglas Mackenzie said:

Six games to go and some shouting for sack this one and that one and the board. A)who is out there willing to splash their cash?I don't see or hear of anyone.Then what do we do?

B)We maybe are in a precarious position financially and in the league but if the Chairman,CEO and board walked away where would we be?Certainly not better off.

C)Do you not think this is the time to all pull in the same direction and make sure we are not in the playoffs for going down.The boys could do with knowing we are rooting for them.Lets be positive,hope Ayr lose on Friday and we win on Saturday and then we try and beat Abroath at home.

D)Let's get safe in the league and  then look at all options and maybe we will know outcome of battery appeal during summer.If SG overturn HC decision we are much better off.We then rebuild in summer.

E)Don't you think the constant negativity has an effect on the boys.They need us on side,not talking of mutiny and throwing the ships command overboard and certainly not at the end of March.

Happy Clappers Unite !!!!! 

Meanwhile we remain in 9th and a relegation playoff place,  no obvious robust income stream to sustain us going forward and an unproven management team developing their career at ICT expense. 

Well done the board, backers and management team !!!! 6 games left in the season, I’m sure there is nothing to worry about !!!

Edited by CaleyCiuin
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2

10 minutes ago, CaleyCiuin said:

Happy Clappers Unite !!!!! 

Meanwhile we remain in 9th and a relegation playoff place,  no obvious robust income stream to sustain is going forward and an unproven management team developing their career at ICT expense. 

Well done the board, backers and management team !!!! 6 games left in the season, I’m sure there is nothing to worry about !!!

Good,I knew you would come on side.Lets see where we are in  six games

• Funny 1
  • Facepalm 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic