Play off final 2nd leg (ict 1-2 Accies)

Sad to see after a decent first few minutes.  But, we have given away soft goals all season. Ridgers at fault for the first one, he should have saved that.  His errors in recent weeks have proved costly. I fear Division 1 is our level nowadays, so we can have no complaints.  

• Agree 3

It's very clear to see its a team of individuals and journey men. Loanees who aren't good enough that we've panicked in bringing in as we needed players.

Our lines are non-existent, I could go on but what's the point, deep down I knew this would happen but I hoped it wouldn't.

I want to turn it off but can't. 

• Agree 4

The massive half-time team talk required of Ferguson doesn’t seem to have delivered lol. It’s dire. Has he lost the dressing room???

Well, that’s that. Absolutely honking and the subs are hardly going to turn it.  Dunc out - he’s clueless. Part-time football and play our youth squad next season. Get Spider in fae Buckie.

• Agree 1

8 m8ns added time but even if it was 88 I don’t think we’d score. The side should have been fighting for their lives in this 45 but we’ve offered nothing and that is a disgrace.

• Agree 1

2 matches v Hamilton and over the piece we lost pretty resoundingly, fair and square. 
I shouldn’t be surprised but I’m still stunned.

• Funny 1

Well Norwich didn’t hesitate to get rid of Wagner after the debacle of the second leg at Leeds, despite his best efforts to get them to the playoffs he just wasn’t the right fit.

We should do the same if Big Dunc doesn’t fall on his sword, he isn’t the right man for a rebuild in League One.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Thinl positive but least all our league games next season will be 3pm Saturday.

BBC Alba cover League One and show games at half five so don't expect all kick offs at 3pm.