FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP

Guzz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Guzz .... When you say you have moved ... I hope you are referring to your move to Inverness and not a recent move within Inverness ? Are you still where you were when we last saw you ? There is something totally unconnected to this subject in the post as we speak ... and it was sent before you mentioned that little factoid  :015: :015:

Still in the same place, Scotty, only the one move to Inverness. I'm intrigued by your post and will look out for the mail.

did it arrive ? - probably best to PM me rather than take this thread off topic  :004:

I am also a strangler  :001:

Won't be at the Rangers game though, can you wait until first reserve game or would you prefer me to drop you a cheque?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think we can put this one to bed now, for this season.

Thank you to all who contributed and special thanks to Scotty and the 'team' for offering to make up any shortfall. We managed to make the required amount without much difficulty and everyone paid up without too much arm twisting and leg breaking.

Thanks once again for all the support and I'll let you all know when and who wins this season's shirt.

:021:  :bighug:  :tshirt: :wave01: