FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers game - First match

EWS

I read a headline on the Evening News here in Glasgow that mentioned something about Rangers fury at Monday night switch for this game.  Anybody know of any more details, or am I going to have to go buy this paper?

Just bought the paper.  Apparently Setanta have the chance to show 3 live games that weekend, and the third may be the ICT vs Rangers game.  Although they admit that there isn't a 'cat's chance in **** of getting Rangers to play in Inverness on a Monday night.'  Apparently this is because it is unfair that Rangers fans will have to travel to Inverness on a Monday night.

I for one would not want this game to be shown on the Monday as I intend to come up for it.

P1ss off Rangers  :018:

If they can goto LA for a friendly in May they can F***ing well get themselves up here to Inverness on a Monday night  :blah01: Its not the moon up here, its 4 hours up the A9, not over country roads or over mountain tracks :008: :008: :008:

If it was a European game they'll take there 10000 more than are actually there and feed off it to show there "loyal" support :008:

No excuse for them!!!!

I read a headline on the Evening News here in Glasgow that mentioned something about Rangers fury at Monday night switch for this game.

Oh here we feckin' go...and the season ain't even started yet.... :015: Feck Setanta.... :001: :001: :016: :016:

....Apparently this is because it is unfair that Rangers fans will have to travel to Inverness on a Monday night.

And here's me thinking most of the cnuts were in Inverness anyway...... :015:

Guest samuelbarros

What's the problem with Rangers fans coming up to Inverness on a Monday night? It's not like any of them have got jobs.

Once uppon a time, wen Mcleish was at the helm at ibrox, he was mumping and moaning on Sport Scotland about Rangers having to travel here mid week. I texted in pointing out that this was the same guy who's team had assperations about playing games in Europe on a regular basis. My point was never aired :020: Full of **** these teams!