FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A refreshment or two.

Alex MacLeod

Anyone fancy meeting up in the Innes on friday before the Rangers game for a couple of footballing, start of season lemonades and to toast the success of Inverness CT.

Footballing and Inverness CT makes this topic eligible for this forum :023:

Well as pre match drinking is being severely curtailed by the early kick off, I think it's the least we can do. We're planning popping along for a lemonade or two.  :003:

Have we got definite plans for friday people. Been a struggle for me to find a hotel but think I've got a dungeon in the Columba. All the decent places are full up. Think Pipe Band Championships and Rangers could have something to do with that.

And when friday came you didnt even turn up :003:

Sti, we had a very nice night in the company of the PB's and L_G, joined later by Maime and her friends from Aberfoyle ICT, with entertainment provided by Gaberlunzie.

And, once again, congratulations to PaulieBee in securing a new job. :clapping03:

And when friday came you didnt even turn up :003:

Sti, we had a very nice night in the company of the PB's and L_G, joined later by Maime and her friends from Aberfoyle ICT, with entertainment provided by Gaberlunzie.

And, once again, congratulations to PaulieBee in securing a new job. :clapping03:

and they thoroughly enjoyed it too alex!  in fact one of them was last seen at 1am on sat disappearing with a taxi driver.....  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and congrats also to PB! :clapping03:

Didn't keep him long though.  :rotflmao:

Enjoyed the company and the entertainment on Friday night, just a shame the weekend celebrations were cut short by Saturday at 2.15pm.

My apologies, but the sacrafice was made for a good cause.

We (Scotty and I) felt that we should do our bit to get the news out about the Niculae situation so I stayed home to get the newsletter together and sent out to all the site users.  We had already planned a newsletter but we brought it forward and included all the other info you would have seen in it to save us pestering you all with another newsletter again today (which is when we had originally planned to send it).

Guest Atholl

I missed this thread due to my close season sabbatical or I'd have come along to introduce myself

If there are any plans to meet at the Innes before the next game I'd put in an appearance provided it was a friday as I'm in the family section come Saturday..

Having said that you wouldn't recognise me so I'll dye my handlebar mustache and mohican red and blue  :022: