FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross County game

forresdame

You can get your tickets early from the portakabin, not sure what time it opens though.  Then either head back over the bridge where I'm sure you will find a few ICT fans in the Mallard or County have a nice bar in the stadium called Strikers. See you there Forresdame. (you too ya old git) :L

I was quite excited about going up to Dingwall at the start of the week, thinking that we'd finally get to see Niculae make his debut but it's all gone a bit Pete Tong over the last few days!!

Now we have MacDonald out for the foreseeable future and no sign of a work permit for Niculae  :029:

Still I suppose it's another chance for Rory to prove he's worth a place in the squad  :023:

Just turn up, you may have to buy tickets at portakabin outside ground as they normally don't take cash at turnstiles.
You can get your tickets early from the portakabin, not sure what time it opens though.  Then either head back over the bridge where I'm sure you will find a few ICT fans in the Mallard or County have a nice bar in the stadium called Strikers. See you there Forresdame. (you too ya old git) :L

Thanks folks.  I may well have to visit a bar as the train gets in quite early  :023:  Maybe look into buses from Inverness actually, better to be wandering aimlessly round Inverness than Dingwall! :015: