FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Injured ICT players

Guest eliza

Guest eliza

In Tesco at Inshes this lunchtime - saw Dean McDonald. 

No limp, and actually ran down one of the aisles - is this good news that his ankle is not too bad and he will be back in the thoughts of CC

There is a slight difference between being fit enough for playing SPL football and running down the aisles in Tesco, but very good news all the same. In the P&J it was saying something along the lines that he'll miss the Rangers game, but could be back for either the next or the one after. Hopefully by then we'll have Niculae's work permit in time for the next game...

Guest eliza

I do realise a jog around Tesco's is not the same as the SPL but I just thought it was a bit of good news.  At least, I was pleased to see him.

Next time I will keep any such sightings to myself, to escape any more sarcastic comments.

By the way, he's a really nice guy, with a nice smile and I would recognise him anywhere - so.............ya, boo, sucks.  :32:

Look forward to cheering him at Motherwell, if not before.

There is a slight difference between being fit enough for playing SPL football and running down the aisles in Tesco, but very good news all the same.

At what point is that being sarcastic??

Genuine comment.

Keep up the reporting of player sighting, being in Elgin or Aberdeen means I only really see Rory McAlliser visiting his sister/ned mates  :020:

Guest eliza

Sorry - just thought you were taking the p..... about the difference between running in Tescos and SPL. 

I was just glad to see Deano looking fit and happy to be in Sneckland.

Made a difference from seeing players jogging past the house, after a workout at Bannatynes!

Aren't I lucky!!!

CC was in the press saying we have a fit back four of Rossco, Munro, Caff and Hastings clears up the rumour that Rossco could miss out with back problems.

Had a wee chortle to maself whenIread about Dargo.  Not because I wish any ill on the guy, but because all the St Midden fans have been all over any post about ICT on Pie and Bovril laughing about our injury problems - he who laughs last and all that  :015: