FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We are bottom!!!!!!!

SMEE

We are indeed bottom, and deservedly so.

There's still plenty time, but the best I'm now hoping for this season is 10th. Although I'd settle for 11th.

Yeah - 11th would be ok....  In fact right now that looks like being a pretty realistic target...:rolleyes02:

Aside from the Rangers game we have competed well in our other 2 matches and to my mind both could have gone either way.

We are only 3 games in.

Our Midfield is doing ok (Charlie has plenty options!)

Our Strikers are just getting to know each others game and are not bedded in yet..better is to come I'm sure..

Our Defence needs shored up but the board have and are making moves to do this..

I wouldn't panic just yet...

G

Guest samuelbarros

We really need 2-up/2-down between SPL and Division 1. It increases our chances of being relegated but at least when you go down, you're not the only one, sharing some of the pain with the other relegated team. It aslso brings more teams into the relegation battle, adding extra spice and nerves.

More importantly, it increases the chances of getting back up and all the excitement and joy that brings. It adds much more excitement to life in Division 1, which in turn takes away some of the feeling being relegated to the land of desolation and hopelessness if relegated from the SPL.

I cannot understand how we have gone for so long with 1-up/1-down. It is staring us in the face that it is wrong.

I cannot understand how we have gone for so long with 1-up/1-down. It is staring us in the face that it is wrong.

The turkeys rarely vote for xmas.

As a supporter you could argue it would add to the fun...but there are 10 sets of directors that are not going to risk their company's financial future.

No need to panic just yet. We are nororiously slow starters. We were wll beaten by a much improved Rangers team who have won every domestic and european fixture this season.

The other two defeats were tricky away fixtures where, in each case we could have come way with ull points on another day. I stil believe that we will b challenging or a top six place rather han battling against relegation.