FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mee

Guest Arab4Ever

did brew and the board patch up their relationship when eddie fired him? if not i cant see them getting on that well together. and who would he going to try and steal from United? :tic01:

I've heard in the past Grassa wasn't really totally happy with Brewster,  especially the way he left,  so I think we won't be turning to him.  I'd be happy with the Pele plus either Cooper, Shearer or dare I say Iain Stewart as assistant.      But i'm fairly sure it won't be them either,  I think we could be looking at someone like Owen Coyle or Alex Rae. 

As long as we don't go down the "usual suspects route" a la Alex Smith, Jocky Scott,  Craig Brown,  Maurice Malpas (vomit)

MEE - I think you better look out your Clach scarf  :003:  Come on you can't be serious - Clach!!.

I take your points but I think that CB regrets his move and would come back with more experience under his belt and I also don't think he would be so keen to leave.  I know that people questioned his loyalty to us but I know that it was a huge decision to go to Utd and I think he realises he should have stayed put.  Taking all this into account I don't think he would be a bad appointment.  I would hope Parkie would stay though, they could be a good team.

MEE - I think you better look out your Clach scarf  :003:  Come on you can't be serious - Clach!!.

I take your points but I think that CB regrets his move and would come back with more experience under his belt and I also don't think he would be so keen to leave.  I know that people questioned his loyalty to us but I know that it was a huge decision to go to Utd and I think he realises he should have stayed put.  Taking all this into account I don't think he would be a bad appointment.  I would hope Parkie would stay though, they could be a good team.

Does he have much more experience under his belt though? How many games did he last at Dundee United? 30-ish was it of which he won 3-4?? I'm just guessing but CC and Brewster must have managed a very similar amount of games in total

Totally agree with that L_G.... I think everybody's entitled to make one mistake in their lives...

I don't think he would let us down again....

I dont think he should be allowed to let us down again!

And I only wish I could be more positive for my 1000th post but its not going to happen as long as this subject's on the table!

Loyalty's finished, Mee.... It went out the window during the mid-nineties along with communism and Old Labour.... :017:

We're are in a whole new era now with New Labour and capitalism, an era in which no one gives a sh!t about anything anymore, except grabbing money.....  :rolleyes02:

I've been in exile a long time and it's taken a crisis of this magnitude to get me back on this board again, but here goes...  Under no circumstance should Craig Brewster be allowed anywhere near this club.  It's not so much the manner of his departure that makes me feel this way, although that was bad enough, it's more the fact that under his "leadership" we played the most atrocious, turgid, unattractive football I have ever seen in my life, along with the fact that the only team Craig Brewster knows how to manage is a team with Craig Brewster in it.  He's at best a poor excuse for a manager, and as for being the fans' favourite, don't make me laugh(!)  :crazy07:

owen coyle would be my want for manager,and could very well happen,i know he wants to manage in premier league and not much chance of st johnstone winning it this season

Wanted to manage in the SPL so badly he turned down Motherwell remember.

Levein was being tauted last time round - with the benefit of hindsight that would have been superb!

My worry with Brewster is he's got a large media profile, so is always going to attract attention from elsewhere.  I guess we'll soon see how serious he is about staying for a decent time and progressing the club.

Could he attract Dods back? - we certainly need him - would be nice to stick one to Dundee Utd too!  :015: