FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mee

I heard a wee rumour that Brew was been sounded out about our recent vacancy - absolutely NO WAY, this would be the worst move ever, I would have Robbo back before taking him!

No feckin way to any of them - we need to move forward - same old names being banded about!

Grassa went after McCoist last time - I'm sure they've got a better Plan B than Craig Feckin Brewster!

DONALD PARK FOR MANAGER

He's pasionate, won't take any cr@p and knows our club inside out!

Awww... c'mon Mee.... Forgive & forget....

Brewster did raise our standards considerably in his relatively short time in charge.... He's still capable of making a meaningful contribution on the field as well - despite the fact he's almost as old as you are....  :001:

She told me you knew f all about chemistry JB  :015: :015: :015:

Seriously though, if we take him back then Im away to support Clach  :001:

Brewster did a superb job when he was here, he got us within 90 minutes of the top 6 in our first season in charge, amazing considering we were relegation favourites when he took over!

I'd much rather see Pele back where he belongs, but if that isn't to be then Brew is my number 2.

A Pele (signings, tactics) / Brewster (fanatical fitness, aggression) combo would be a dream ticket!

Brewster did a superb job when he was here, he got us within 90 minutes of the top 6 in our first season in charge, amazing considering we were relegation favourites when he took over!

I'd much rather see Pele back where he belongs, but if that isn't to be then Brew is my number 2.

A Pele (signings, tactics) / Brewster (fanatical fitness, aggression) combo would be a dream ticket!

doesnt sound too bad actually

That wouldn't make you much of a loyal fan then.

I dont think you're in a position to call my loyalty into question tbh, and if I wasnt so much of a fan then I wouldnt feel so strongly about NOT having him back!

Bugger waiting 85 minutes for any subs to come on, or a game plan of hoofing the ball up the pitch to the manager who then misses an open goal. Been there done that, time to move on (without Brew)

IMO, the re-appointment of Brewster or the promotion of Park would not be healthy for the club as they have previously allowed themselves to be swayed by other powers at the club.  We need a Manager who is their own man, and for that to happen other people at the club need to be removed or put firmly in their place.

Bugger waiting 85 minutes for any subs to come on, or a game plan of hoofing the ball up the pitch to the manager who then misses an open goal. Been there done that, time to move on (without Brew)

But they're still hoofin' the ball up the park - the difference now is that Brew isn't there to collect it/shield it/do something with it....  :029:

But they're still hoofin' the ball up the park - the difference now is that Brew isn't there to collect it/shield it/do something with it....  :029:

Like miss an open goal?  :023: Thats what he usually did!

Ideally I wouldn't want CB back.

Given some of the laughable names mentioned in other threads however he might well be a front runner if the club used our suggestions as a short list.

Like miss an open goal?  :023: Thats what he usually did!

We have Rory for that now :sillywave:

Brewster to return i hope not, i really hope not, He proved when he left us he could'nt manage a team going down the pan, Why on earth should we allow him to come to this one, The "ship" he joined us on the first time round is not cruising anymore, a Glacier (can think of many more names for the problem) has hit us, Let him stay at Aberdeen and take them into further trouble when Jimmy Calderwood gets shown the door.

I'd have Brewster back anyday. Although he had a shocker at Dundee Utd, he did good for us and i would like to see how he will do with a newer squad than he had. I think it is unlikely John Robertson will be back as he recently took over at Derry City. Craig Brewster is my preffered choice but wouldn't complain if Patterson got the job. .