FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

crunch title match

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

(assuming utd beat gretna) we play celtic in a fortnight. when these titans clash we will be battling for first place in the scottish premier league.

thought id keep you posted :022:

The first favour from Dundee United this season. Following the Chairman's famous biannual vote of confidence in his latest Manager, it is indeed thanks we give to the Special One a.k.a. ArabForEver. Sorry to see you crunched but grateful it gives us fair warning of the danger we face Tuesday and in a few weeks time.

I think it is unlikely you are likely to be in the Champions League next season.

Poor Dundee United!!!!

Contesting first place in the SPL and only a handful of fans could be ersed turning up, even though their chairman had paid for buses for them. And then Gretna hump them into the bargain. What a shame  :023:

(assuming utd beat gretna) we play celtic in a fortnight. when these titans clash we will be battling for first place in the scottish premier league.

I'm sure there's a saying somewhere about pride comes before a chicken or something  :029:

I think this is the first time I've ever been able to quote myself

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But, at least, it has put Arab4ever's gas at a peep! (the silence is deafening from that post!)

I would have rather have Dundee United win today, and it pains me to say so, but maybe it will all work out that ICT fans will not be very complacent on Tuesday night.

C'mon ICT - more of today's second half, please, on Tuesday night and again next Saturday.

Guest Glen Mhor

Hope there's a really good crowd out to support ICT in the Gretna match. A victory over them would be a big psychological boost for the team.

:wave03:

I'll be there, in the quiet Main Stand, for a change from the singing, loud, funny, supportive, North Stand today (but I will be back there for the League games).

C'mon ICT!!!!!  A draw is not good enough!  Who wants to go to Fir Park on a cold weekday night for a replay - Lady Kath really is not keen on organising a weekday bus or 2 to Motherwell!  Do us proud - we believe you can.

So where are you now Arab? Spout pish on our board and disappear the instant it all goes tits up?? Gobsh1te arab **** :010:

The X Factor or as we prefer 'Eddie the Eagle' talks too soon:

17 September

'Dundee Utd chairman Eddie Thompson has praised manager Craig Levein for the turnaround in fortunes enjoyed by the Tannadice club since his arrival.

The Tangerines sit third in the Scottish Premier League and could be joint top with Celtic should they beat Gretna on Saturday.

"I would say the last few months working with Craig have been the best since I arrived," he told BBC Sport.

"We've developed a good relationship between chairman and manager."

Utd have only finished in the top-half of the table once in the last decade but have conceded only two goals this season. '

30 September 'McDonald tucks into toothless Tangerines'

• 2 months later...