dumpmaster

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Is it Benin?"

I hope so; the alternative was terrible for Bobby Marley.

Our Government, The SNP.

They have had almost a year in power and still haven?t dualled the A9.

It must be a disgrace, if it wasn?t our local Liberal MP, can?t remember his name, wouldn?t be carping.

Oh but hang on, his colleagues in Edinburgh wanted a tram.

Doubly Oh, what did they do in the last decade?

Trebly Oh, what about Rome.

Guest TinCanFan

It must be a disgrace, if it wasn?t our local Liberal MP, can?t remember his name, wouldn?t be carping.

I think you mean Danny Alexander.

Oh but hang on, his colleagues in Edinburgh wanted a tram.

Doubly Oh, what did they do in the last decade?

Trebly Oh, what about Rome.

I don't understand this bit.

TCF,

I knew his name really, he?s doing rather well. I see a nice new house out by Invergarry.

There has been no substantial change to the A9 since I first travelled to Hampden.

I?ll let you into a secret - I?m no longer in the first flush of youth.

The point is this:

There was money in the purse for transport last year but the Unionist parties ganged up on the Scottish Government and made them spend the cash on a tram for Edinburgh rather than a conduit that would encourage the Seesaw, forever pointing south, to tip northwards.

This was, in my opinion, entirely for party political reasons. You see, the Unionist parties have to peacock to Edinburgh and Glasgow because the further north you go, the smarter* the voter. Smart voters don?t vote for parties that tell us that we?re too rubbish to have our own news bulletin.

*exceptions are made beyond Tore.

Rome took a long time.

When you decide to walk the 20 mins journey home wi yer shopping on a cold day and yer nose wont stop running no matter how much you slurp it back in :008:

:rotflmao: - what a visual

Re: What really bugs you ??

When the weather forecaster (correctly) tells you there will be a foot of snow starting overnight and the city transportation department wont send out the ploughs until there is at least 5cm lying on the ground ..... driving sideways is never fun

the BBC when they cant sort out the streaming of a game that shouldnt be blocked !!! I hear enough silence when games are actually blocked without having to hear it when the ****ers shouldnt be !!!  :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008:

Ah the A82.

Whose idea was it to construct that ludicrous glorified lay-by at Abriachan to allow slow moving vehicles to pull in.

I demand to know the capital cost divided by the number of vehicles to use it.

What is something divided by zero?