dumpmaster

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest couchpotato

Broomie boy's quite right,who would do all the nurtureing,cooking,cleaning etc if both sexes were allowed to go out enjoying themselves

tbh , i would change my mind if this was the calibre of females goin to soccer,but lets face it...its no gonnae happen in inverness :016:

girl_soccer_fans_26.jpg

If they did that at Inverness i doubt very much my eyes would be on whats happening on the pitch infact i'd go as far to say, i would'nt give a toss whats happening on the pitch  :001:  :001:  :001:

Guest couchpotato

it really bugs me when moderators abuse privelliges and lock threads just for a moment of fleeting glory  :008:

I am attempting to fill out an application form for a new job. However I have become very demotivated due to the realisation dawning upon me that I probably don't have the experience they are looking for. But what also is proving frustrating is that the minimum entry requirements (Standard Grades  :017: ) would mean it is highly unlikely that anyone is going to have this experience anyway!

Going to send it in anyway but I am finding myself in a horrible loop whereby I have the qualifications but not the experience for the jobs I want to apply for. However jobs that, in terms of my education, are beneath me, I can't get as I am too over qualified and therefore I can't get the experience.

I am attempting to fill out an application form for a new job. However I have become very demotivated due to the realisation dawning upon me that I probably don't have the experience they are looking for. But what also is proving frustrating is that the minimum entry requirements (Standard Grades  :017: ) would mean it is highly unlikely that anyone is going to have this experience anyway!

Going to send it in anyway but I am finding myself in a horrible loop whereby I have the qualifications but not the experience for the jobs I want to apply for. However jobs that, in terms of my education, are beneath me, I can't get as I am too over qualified and therefore I can't get the experience.

That same thing could have happened to me with work in the IT industry.  Had I not been as fortunate as I have been, my only option would have been to look at part-time voluntary work to get the necessary experience for a full-time, paid job.

Back on topic:

The new timings set on the traffic lights at the Milburn Rd T-Junction at the Eastgate.  Disgraceful from the council, the queue for those lights started at the mini-roundabout in Crown and I was in that queue for 15mins!!  :008: :008:

Get it sorted council!!  :008:

Guest couchpotato

I've always believed a truly great invention would be a device fitted to caravans which explodes,wiping out the caravan and contents ,if the driver allows a queue of more than 5 cars to build up behind him. 

)

More often or not its the driver of said vehicle who causes the problem, i had the miss-fortune to drive a car & caravan, but pulled over when a few cars built up behind me, this seemed to be appreciated by other drivers, so its the people who drive at 45 -50 oblivious to other road users who get the tempers fraying.

Saying that i hate feckin Tesco lorries.... :008:

It's usually the second car in any queue that causes a jam by driving up the erse of the first car and not leaving enuff room for people with a better view to get past.

Having said that: caravans  :shooting01: :shooting01: :shooting01:

Guest TinCanFan

it really bugs me when moderators abuse privelliges and lock threads just for a moment of fleeting glory  :008:

And what about my "Celtic or Rangers" thread, where the poll was deliberately tampered with by some nutter!  "Moderators"  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: More like Moronaters!

And what about my "Celtic or Rangers" thread, where the poll was deliberately tampered with by some nutter!  "Moderators"  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: More like Moronaters!

What really bugs me is those people who whine about the Moderators, but fail to realise that if it wasn't for them they wouldn't have a forum to post on in the first place  :blah01:

And if you really want me to do "Moronater" I'd be happy to oblige  :023: