Team for Rangers Game

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Time for some changes I think and a more attacking:

Fraser

Proctor              Watt(if fit)/McGuire             Munro                       Hastings   

Cowie             Black                            Rankin              Morgan

Wyness                              Niculae

Subs: Zibi, Duncan, Kerr, Vigurs, Bayne, Wilson, Tokely

Fraser

Tokley        McGuire      Munro      Hastings

Proctor                          Kerr

Wilson                Black              Rankin

Wyness

Six defenders should surely stop the lone hun striker

Guest TinCanFan

That's a great formation but I think swapping the places of Proctor and Tokely would be better in case Tokely goes on one of his Cafu like runs.

:029: There is only one team fer Castle Greyskull.

ZIBI

ROSSCOE  PROCTOR  GRANTY  MCBAIN

DUNCAN

COWIE              BLACK            WILSON

WYNESS

BAYNE

According to the news today, Fraser will have the chance to redeem himself and with McGuire back in training, but not yet fully fit, Caff will also retain his place.

Can't go wrong now then.....  :023:

Where better for a keeper to get his confidence back than Castle Greyskull.... :022:

Guest WynessLegend

According to the news today, Fraser will have the chance to redeem himself and with McGuire back in training, but not yet fully fit, Caff will also retain his place.

If Caff retains his place the game is over.

He has gifted a goal or conceded a needless penalty in EVERY league start this season.

Giving the Huns a goal of a start at Ibrox is a tad foolish.

I agree with Bayne starting as he has always caused them problems.  It may well give "god" the boost to come on as a sub and score his first of many.  Also is Jimmy Calder still a gloves for hire?

Lets all, the team and us go down as one and give them ****.  Lets be loud and support the team from start to finsih no matter what happens.  I saw the Oxford fans shouting easy last night when they were 5 nil down and won a corner! 

MON THE JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS  There is a few of us and IHE meeting in Brechins, on Govan Road pre match so if you want to discuss who is to blame and any Romanian issues feel free to come along from around 1230 or so.

Just thought I would remind you that this game is all ticket and they must be purchased in advance.  If you don't have one already then you better phone the ticket office and ask someone to pick it up for you and take it with them tomorrow.

After wednesday night, i've tried not to think about what team could/should be put out. I'll just turn up at Ibrox, wait for the tannoy announcement (probably sigh...), then cheer on the team.

First time to Ibrox, and i've got a Dons fan with a soft spot for ICT coming with me.

Altogether now... "Nacho Novo....f..."

Just thought I would remind you that this game is all ticket and they must be purchased in advance.  If you don't have one already then you better phone the ticket office and ask someone to pick it up for you and take it with them tomorrow.

I bought tickets a week ago from Inverness and they still have not arrived!  I had to go to Iprix to today and mix with the DOBs and pick up re-prints.  What happens if the originals turn up tomorrow?  Can they still be used?  Not that I would of course but I am just interested if someone has them, will they get in.

Nellie the elephant in goals  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If this was another team i was commenting on e.g. Hibs/Aberdeen, my usual chat would be to suggest a traffic phone for keeper as it'll do a better job....

... But i fully support Fraser. He was immense for us when Mark Brown left, with only a handful of first team appearances to speak of. Has he even played 50 games yet?? Still a youngster in goalkeeping terms. Everyone makes mistakes, and yes even twice in the space of 2 weeks. But mistakes are only mistakes if you don't learn from them; to which i'd expect Mike to take fewer risks against teams in future.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Nellie the elephant in goals  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If this was another team i was commenting on e.g. Hibs/Aberdeen, my usual chat would be to suggest a traffic phone for keeper as it'll do a better job....

... But i fully support Fraser. He was immense for us when Mark Brown left, with only a handful of first team appearances to speak of. Has he even played 50 games yet?? Still a youngster in goalkeeping terms. Everyone makes mistakes, and yes even twice in the space of 2 weeks. But mistakes are only mistakes if you don't learn from them; to which i'd expect Mike to take fewer risks against teams in future.

I see what you're saying but you've got to laugh eh

If Mike's in goals on Saturday then i really hope he does well & i mean that most sincerely

Guest TinCanFan

I like the look of IHEs team. Maybe stick McGuire in there instead of Proctor.

TinCanFan - Hastings at right back?  :017:

No Hastings in at left back.

:029:

Guest macgint71

For some reason, brew as made Barry the scapegoat and has dropped him from the squad. what is going on as far as i can see he was one of our most productive players and he isn't even travelling to ibrox. Has the wheels come off the bus!!!!

I feel if Caff plays we lose, but remember last time at Ibrox when Dodsy was sent off and Caff was thrown on and we defended superbly, let's hope for another performance like that today.

I would go with

Fraser

Tokely      Proctor      Munro      McBain

Cowie      Black      Duncan      Rankin

Wyness

Bayne

Subs: Malkowski, Hastings, Vigurs, Kerr, Wilson, McDonald, Niculae