FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Donald Park

RednBlackComeback

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like everyone is abandoning the HMS Sneck. Well when you got a poor Captain it's best to get off before he runs the ship onto the rocks.

Guest macgint71

don't know if this is true but heard that him and Brew hardly said two words to one another and that he wasn't staying after the season. maybe things have got worse and he has pulled the pin early

If it is true, and I could be falling into a big trap here, then I am not surprised.  He was not Brewsters man anyway.  With Doctor Who back last week I am sure that Malky will be back soon also.  This is dont mind as I think Malky is a far better manager/coach than Brewster.  He seemed to be the one that got through to the players.

However why the h*ll has it come to this anyway?  There are serious problems at the club at the moment and they need sorted now!

However why the h*ll has it come to this anyway?  There are serious problems at the club at the moment and they need sorted now!

ONLY one problem that I can see but people keep telling me he needs to be given until the end of the season at the earliest.

Seems like everyone is abandoning the HMS Sneck. Well when you got a poor Captain it's best to get off before he runs the ship onto the rocks.

Reminds me of a song:

Brewster is the captain of out ship,

of our ship,

Our ship is a tanker and he's a ( 2 bad sexual references required)!

Brewsters the captain of our ship, of our ship.  

I feel the worse things get the more apt this song will become.

If it is true, and I could be falling into a big trap here, then I am not surprised.  He was not Brewsters man anyway.  With Doctor Who back last week I am sure that Malky will be back soon also.  This is dont mind as I think Malky is a far better manager/coach than Brewster.  He seemed to be the one that got through to the players.

I'm pretty sure that Malky Thomson is with Bobby Williamson at Chester City, Even though they are a small club i'm sure he will be getting a nice wage down there....may be difficult to bring him back.

Reminds me of a song:

Brewster is the captain of out ship,

of our ship,

Our ship is a tanker and he's a ( 2 bad sexual references required)!

Brewsters the captain of our ship, of our ship. 

I feel the worse things get the more apt this song will become.

By golly I think we may have a new chant for the boo boys. :021:

If it was a fall out with Rankin, is Parkie away as Rankin got a game on Saturday?  I dont go for the family stuff myself, a cosy get out.

I do wish him all the best and thanks for the promotion season especially.

Dunno... If they are hoping to sell Rankin for a decent price they'll have to put him in the window....

There was no problem with family stuff when Grassa informed a Supporters Trust meeting back in August that Parkie would be staying this club, no matter who the manager was....  :024:

Who should succeed him?

It does not come as a great surprise to me, the new manager was always going to want his own people in the set up, think Parkie was asked to stay on with Brew for a ' settling in ' spell.

So we can only wait and see what the south wind brings up.

Well to add some weight to the malky rumour...

I worked with a relative of his, who mentioned there are some major dodgy dealings going on at chester. Various incidents involving gangsters and cash payments. Perhaps he'll use this opportunity to escape?

Guest TinCanFan

Am I right in saying that the Board of ICT only tried to bring in Brewster so that they could keep DP and they didn't want to try harder to get Neil Warnock and Owen Coyle because they feared that they would bring in their own people?

Enter Duncan Shearer.  :029:

Donald was under pressure ever since CC left - He only stayed on becos of loyalty - to ICT - like CC - and hey presto !! Yet another sacrificial scapegoat.  :018: Its' just another feckin addition to a feckin calamitous season - Something is wrong at ICT and who is to blame?

Am I right in saying that the Board of ICT only tried to bring in Brewster so that they could keep DP and they didn't want to try harder to get Neil Warnock and Owen Coyle because they feared that they would bring in their own people?

no.

Warnock and others were a complete smokescreen (allegedly).

Guest TinCanFan

no.

Warnock and others were a complete smokescreen (allegedly).

My mistake.

It will be easy to spot Parks replacement....just keep an eye out for anyone in the industry making an appointment with Geppetto to have their strings attached before they arrive at ICT and are forced to perform under the control of our very own Stromboli.

ICT will miss Donald Park.

I suspect he has been the power behind the throne for a long time.

He was a truly dedicated football man. Charlie Christie relied on him greatly but it appears that the current manager gives him little credence.

neksor