FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black's behaviour

Guest neksor

He deserves some kind of an award for taking so much stick today, and refusing to retalliate or react....

It was easy to see what the Hibs guys were trying to do, and it totally backfired on them....  :016:

Aye , well done Blackie you were immense today

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a reliable source told  me that they (hibs) were told to go for blackie he is the threat, stop him, anything you have to do, do it, but correct, it didn't work, he was class yesterday, broke up the play, and they were killing him, but i still think he is holding back, i don't care if hes booked so long as it is his feet he is using and not his mouth, though i wouldn't admit it, i don't believe i could have kept my mouth shut.  well done wee man, a class act, and well done to the rest of the team.

Whatever you're opinion it saddens me that you find me tedious - because I think I've fallen in love with you.

I know that, deep down, she wants me.

Thought this was a thread about Blackie? I haven't changed my mind about Brewster, but I will promise that if he gets us a top six finish and into a cup final I will reconsider my opinion  :001:

I was surprised he reinstated Blackie so quickly after Motherwell, as he appears to hold grudges, so fair play to him for swallowing his pride and starting him against United. You can't keep one of the best players in the team in the stand! And he was repaid a thousand times over by Blackie's wonder goal, hopefully that'll teach him that you can't drop players just cos they talk back to you or sleep with your girlfriend  :001:

In Fairness Mee is onto something there with regards to grudges.

Black did have a pretty nasty challenge when he went in two footed and I was surprised to see him walk away without a booking. He has really stepped up with regards to his behaviour on the pitch. A great way to stick 2 fingers back at those who questioned him last season. Well done Ian!

Yep, if that'd connected he'd have been in serious trouble I think.

Still, he's always going to have his 'moments', that's what makes him the player he is. It's just good he's stopped getting into trouble for all the petty backchat etc on the pitch.

Both games since the Motherwell 'incident' have seen Ian produce his best performances for ICT IMO. Hopefully a third's on its way next week.

Do I detect a slight softening of your attitude towards Brewster, Mee..?

Nope, I've given him a target to work towards though!  :003:

How many of the 1st team has she slept with..?  :024:

None that I would hold a grudge against  :001:

In Fairness Mee is onto something there with regards to grudges.

Thank you RiG, always thought you were quite sensible despite what everyone says about you  :023:

Ms Black,

?Just because you are paranoid, it doesn?t mean they are not out to get you?

Read my previous post and consider how positive it is!

4ize,

Thanks very much for your wordy approach to debate, keep up the good work.

If yesterdays kung fu type lunge had connected, Black?s improved performance would have been for nothing.

All the talk would be of the nature of the ?ludicrous? attempt at a tackle and how he had cost his team etc etc

He simply has to stop launching himself in such a fashion. If he chooses not to, he is open to disenfranchising himself and others.

RIG,

?A great way to stick 2 fingers back at those who questioned him last season.?

I don?t think so!

His previous antics at Grangemouth would not be out of place in the nursery! He deserved rebuke for falling so short.

More like he should take personal satisfaction on his ongoing rehabilitation under the shrewd guidance of Craig Brewster who has won 9 out of 9 and showed all who is boss.

Johnboy and Mee,

Less off topic carps on copulation please.

Craig Brewster who has won 9 out of 9 and showed all who is boss.

Last 9 matches -

Inverness CT  2-0  (HT 1-0) Hibernian

Dundee Utd 0-1  (HT 0-1) Inverness CT

Inverness CT 1-0  (HT 1-0) St Mirren

Inverness CT 0-3  (HT 0-1) Motherwell

Rangers 2-0  (HT 1-0) Inverness CT

Aberdeen 4-1  (HT 3-0) Inverness CT

Gretna 0-4  (HT 0-2) Inverness CT

Inverness CT 1-2  (HT 0-1) Aberdeen

Kilmarnock 2-2  (HT 1-1) Inverness CT

4 wins, 4 losses and a draw. Call me old fashioned but don't you have to score more goals than the opposing team for it to count as a win?  :001:

I haven't changed my mind about Brewster, but I will promise that if he gets us a top six finish and into a cup final I will reconsider my opinion 
why have you set the standards so high for brew? yet no other ict manager was expected by you to finish top 6 and a cup final,i suspect its because you know fine we,ll struggle to achieve either so you wont have to change your opinion on him,robbo and christie didnt achieve either ,so why would brew,thank feck your not on the board of directors,with those high standards we would have more managers than hearts :rotflmao: :014: :024: :rolleyes02:

Call me pedantic, but its points for prizes!

Then why didn't you say points if thats what you meant? For someone who obviously prides themselves on being articulate, you're very vague  :001:

yet no other ict manager was expected by you to finish top 6 and a cup final blah blah

Nothing misses you Marty!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don?t worry about it JB, I?m sure Mee cottoned on though!

She fairly jumped in there with a two footed tackle!

[she just apologised in her own inimitable style whilst I was typing]

Brewster looks like he is getting it spot on with his managerial and tactical nous.

Gets our ball playing midfielders sorted out and then playing and then play the game through them.

So much for the long ball criticisms!

Thank you RiG, always thought you were quite sensible despite what everyone says about you  :023:

You know me Mee, I personally care not a jot what people think of me on here. It's only a message board after all. But I digress. Well done again to Black (that tackle not withstanding). He's really turned in some good performances even before that episode during/after the Well game. Maybe he can have a word with Pedz about his continuing mouthing off to officials?

4ize,

If you'll keep up your smart-arsed sixth-former brand of cant, I'll do my best to point out that you're doing so. Good enough?

If yesterdays kung fu type lunge had connected, Black?s improved performance would have been for nothing.

What rubbish.  There were 2 tackles that Blackie was invloved with that could be debated but neither were kung fu type kicks.  The one in the box when he jumped with the defender and was deemed to have fouled despite the hand of the defender round is neck pulling him to the ground.  The 2 footed tackle.  Well yes it was 2 footed and this is a foul.  However, he did actually win the ball and was nowhere near connecting with the player.  The only thing on his mind was winning the ball.  The amount of fouls that Hibs gave away and were either not punished or punished but not carded was far more of a talking point when it comes to booking etc.

Sorry GJ, but your post shows scant regard for the rules.

Two footed tackles are career breaking assaults and rightly carry the sanction of a red card.

"Sporting" fouls are one thing but he simply must curtail this type of ridiculous, and I?ll give him the benefit of the doubt here, reflex action.

My point is a simple one ? Ian Black is too good to be getting involved in such nonsense.

Calm down 4ize!

I?ll give you a chance to redeem yourself by inviting you to explain why you took great exception to the content of my earlier post. I urge you to take it.