FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

niculae today man of the match?

givmeaccccc

I know everyone played their part big time today BUT Niculae was easily the classiest player on the park. The way he takes a ball down from any height at any pace, holds the ball,  then rolls defenders and makes simple and telling passes won us loads of the ball and time today. He is class with a capital C.

I thought Blackie was our MOTM, but, yep. Marius was fantastic too. His touch is superb, and all his lay offs go to where they're supposed to.

I've defended him all season, and he's now really starting to look the part. He might well have no pace, but his skill more than compensates.

I've defended him all season, and he's now really starting to look the part. He might well have no pace, but his skill more than compensates.

Me too.  He has taken a while to come good, but I too think he is a class act for the reasons mentioned.  Hard to pick a MOM for me today.  Anyone of Black, Rankin, Cowie , Fraser, Marius.  No failures at all.

Didn't think he was the best player on the pitch either Blackie or Munro or possibly Ikey for THAT save was. But did think he was class today his hold up play and first touch were superb.

I know everyone played their part big time today BUT Niculae was easily the classiest player on the park. The way he takes a ball down from any height at any pace, holds the ball,  then rolls defenders and makes simple and telling passes won us loads of the ball and time today. He is class with a capital C.

I noticed his takedowns today. Just like Robson could take a Bobby Mann ball down on his toe without breaking stride Marius had it under control, before the Tic even noticed it was kicked out. Top work.

The team was MOTM today methinks :allhail:

What a perfomance all round :021:

But Marius is starting  to look like the player i thought we'd signed in the first place.  Touch, strength, energy, vision - the best performance i've seen from him yet.  Here's hoping we're only just starting to see his true class..........