FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How's Everyone Feeling This Morning?

CaleyD

I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning, made myself a coffee then flicked on the PC only to be reminded of the fact we had a game today.

As ICT have a habit of scoring whilst I'm at the loo I've decided that a couple of pints in the Innes before the match is probably for the best in terms of pre-match preparations.  That should mean at least 1 trip to the gents during the first half.  Unfortunately I don't think 1 goal will be enough to win this game so anyone who wants to buy me a pint to increase the toilet trips is more than welcome to do so  :001:

Feeling just fine this am, got a sore head from last nights little jaunt  :017: good luck for all you guys attending the game today, the run has got to reverse sometime, not to sure that will be today though but we will keep our fingers crossed.

Well I suppose I am slightly nervous, but this bad run of form has to end sometime.  Today could just be the day.  Aberdeen just might think they are in for an easy game given our recent run of form.  Things have to chance and today would be the day to do it.

So let's support, support and support.  Let's do our bit to get that feel good factor. Remenber what it's like when you make a come back and take 3 points from Celtic  :003:

Okay now off with the rose tinted spectacles and back down to earth, so a bit of nerves entwined with a little bit of optimism. Fingers crossed.

As with any home matchday, it is filled with optimism as will be my stomach with John Smiths, so to be honest, i cant wait for this afternoon.

Spoke to a player yesterday, told me that the situation has been 'sorted' and they are fired up and looking forward to today.

Here's hoping eh.

Guest Aboynamedsue

I'm nervous but really want to be positive for todays game

MON THE CALEY  ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE'VE ALL HEARD JAMES BROWN'S "I FEEL GOOD "

ALSO IT WOULDNT BE A BAD IDEA IF THEY'D PLAY "BACK TO BLACK" !!!!!!!!!!

As i said on another thread John, maybe Black was the problem needing 'sorted'  we all cant possibly know what really goes on, just rumours and theories and claims that a bloke who knows the mate of a player told him in the pub stuff about the dressing room, which we all know is mostly BULLSH1T.

T