FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Fight

chris123

It is a great book. Of course Mailer passed away a few months ago so I guess they have put out a new edition because of this.

Seriously, I agree that the team were far hungrier for a victory today than at any other time since the Celtic game in December.

How much of that is down to Brewster? How much of it is down to the (deserved) criticism of the players lack of effort as posted by many on this forum? I would say we got a reaction from the players today because they were told very frankly on this forum that their workrate and attitude fell way below what the fans expect.

What a difference yesterday from the abject performance against Killie. Actually quite encouraging but there's an awful lot of work still needing to be done.

I agree. I thought we were really poor in places yesterday but what was very encouraging was that there was so much more effort from the guys in previous weeks and I think that was really appreciate by the fans  :003:

What a difference yesterday from the abject performance against Killie. Actually quite encouraging but there's an awful lot of work still needing to be done.

I agree. I thought we were really poor in places yesterday but what was very encouraging was that there was so much more effort from the guys in previous weeks and I think that was really appreciate by the fans  :003:

I was impressed by a lot more effort and comittment than we have seen over the past few weeks - months even...

So where has the motivation for that come from..?

:024: