Yesterday - winner - 90 mins

02/01/08 - winner - pen 85 mins

13/01/07 - equaliser - 90 mins

06/11/06 - equaliser - 90 mins

05/08/06 - equaliser (for them) - 89 mins

01/04/06 - winner - 85 mins

--------------------

Pretty staggering how many late goals we have conceded to The Sheep  :007:

Sums up Saturdays result for me when after arriving home at 7-30 missus says ( who knows as much about football as Brew knows about drystane dyking)  you lot are not very good at stopping the other team scoring!

Feck me..even she noticed.

I only hope Brew looks at the highlights again, again and again untill he realises that Mcguire is PYSH, and that the other defenders are nervous because of this.

Taken from an Aberdeen site via P & B:

--------------------

Yesterday - winner - 90 mins

02/01/08 - winner - pen 85 mins

13/01/07 - equaliser - 90 mins

06/11/06 - equaliser - 90 mins

05/08/06 - equaliser (for them) - 89 mins

01/04/06 - winner - 85 mins

--------------------

Pretty staggering how many late goals we have conceded to The Sheep  :007:

Yesterday's winner was more like 97 minutes.  I timed the match from kick off and it was 92 minutes before the fourth official even took his board out to indicate the extra time.  There was then at least 4 minutes of extra time played.  This "ref" Macdonald is starting to make Freeland look good.

I only hope Brew looks at the highlights again, again and again untill he realises that Mcguire is PYSH, and that the other defenders are nervous because of this.

But we all know that he won't..all he cares about is fitness and no tactics are using a football...just play HOOFBALL!!

Yesterday's winner was more like 97 minutes.  I timed the match from kick off and it was 92 minutes before the fourth official even took his board out to indicate the extra time.  There was then at least 4 minutes of extra time played.  This "ref" Macdonald is starting to make Freeland look good.

You can't have had much contact with MacDonald before then?  :004: He is consistently as bad as Freeland and also Murray. Also Craig Thomson is meant to be pretty bad as well.

"The 4th Official has indicated there will be a minimum of 4 minutes stoppage time"

MINIMUM!

Yeah, but that's supposed to cover any time-wasting durring stoppage time. You're not meant to play next goal the winner.

Still, if Hearts win on Saturday, we'll get another crack at the barstewards. 18th time lucky, eh?

You can't have had much contact with MacDonald before then?  :004: He is consistently as bad as Freeland and also Murray. Also Craig Thomson is meant to be pretty bad as well.

I had MacDonald to thank for a 9 hour wasted journey for the Scottish cup tie away to Killie.  He abandoned the match after 20 minutes because the pitch was frozen.  How the **** he or another official didn't call the match off earlier in the day I'll never know.  The pitch had no chance of improving.

I had MacDonald to thank for a 9 hour wasted journey for the Scottish cup tie away to Killie.  He abandoned the match after 20 minutes because the pitch was frozen.  How the **** he or another official didn't call the match off earlier in the day I'll never know.  The pitch had no chance of improving.

The guy is a fool. Of course there is that infamous Lennon v Juanjo incident when we had the double team of Freeland AND MacDonald  :007: