FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HMS Sneck Pool Cup 2006

As you know there is a league running with the pool and 12 players take part. Since many people didn't manage to get from the old website to the new one quick enough they missed the cut off date to sign up for the league. I was PMed by a number of people wanting to play in the league but it was already under way so i couldn't include them. I asked the 12 people already in the league if a Scottish Cup type tournament should be constructed for the late comers to run along side the league and they were in favour. I wouldn't have started a new thread but for the fact i don't think many other people part from the 12 players view the League thread. So all the people who got in touch about wanting to play this is your chance to sign up.

If you want to know more about how to play or where the pool is played look on the League thread and the first original post which has all the details.

Count me in.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it run for a bit yet. It can be done over the summer when there is more time to kill in between World Cup games. Plus you'll have heaps of spare time when England go out in the 1st round! :004:

Nice one ICTBTTH :021: . If we get the others from the main league to join we should have about enough. I expect to see JoeDiMaggio, SHMB and Ictrmd's names to be down here:014: . If anyone knows anyone intrested in this sort of things please get them to get their names down.